+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    really?! why would that be? is it dangerous? just asking as i can go for hours on end without eating some days.
    No it just slows down your metabolism which slows down your fat burning capabilities

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weight loss shakes..

The biggest problem I find trying to lose weight is still having to cook for the kids :S

Had a piece of ham before cos I was feeling hungry. Going to eat protein for dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so does optislim and optifast taste the same? are they the same consistency? i have tried optislim before but i forgot if it was watery or is it thick like optifast...

anyone know if optifast is on special anywhere?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Really dont know why I bother with this diet at all Just sat down and ate some Krakowurst and water crackers. Not going to lose weight this way

Thanks
    Reviews

A random question for everyone, I've been reading your posts and getting motivated. I started on the shakes 2 days ago. Since then (TMI) I am gassy, and during the day can have the runs (no stomach cramps or anything involved).

I was wondering if this happens to other people or if I'm doing something wrong?

I'm taking optifast, and having veggies for dinner (from the list) and trying to drink my body weight in water.

Any ideas? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightsilverstar View Post
    A random question for everyone, I've been reading your posts and getting motivated. I started on the shakes 2 days ago. Since then (TMI) I am gassy, and during the day can have the runs (no stomach cramps or anything involved).

I was wondering if this happens to other people or if I'm doing something wrong?

I'm taking optifast, and having veggies for dinner (from the list) and trying to drink my body weight in water.

Any ideas? Thanks
    Are you making them with milk?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brightsilverstar View Post

Any ideas? Thanks
    Sounds like perhaps your not getting enough fibre. Due to the very liquid content off the diet i would probably suggest adding a teaspoon of a fibre supplement to your morning shake. The small serve of vegies at night might not be enough to keep you 'regular'

Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going to say increase your fibre too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't wait so i jumped on the scales this morning....1kg lost in 2 days!! Yay, considering I was already doing shakes and had been stuck for 2 weeks on the same weight...I am thrilled!! Yay for some support and getting serious about it.

I am now at pre pregnancy weight which is cool...but, the IVF weight must go.

I even got all motivated and unpacked my old clothes (i packed away when I was about 10 weeks preggy) and found a few cute outfits I can wear now...and very excitedly...all my old tops (I am very much a t shirt and jeans girl), I had forgot I had soooo many cute tshirts lol So, motivation is at an all time high!

I have my "dream outfit" laid out too that I should be able to wear in about 10 kg's time...it is still jeans and a t...but my Just Jeans Size 12 Jeans and my "digital angel" t shirt (yes, DH and I are both geeks lol) which I LOVE and also DH loved me in...might have to surprise him with it and wear it at easter (my goal).

Thanks again for everyone who is in this thread!! Inspiring, informative and supportive and friendly...is just what i need

11. The Following User Says Thank You to River Song For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread yet but I would highly recommend the app 'my fitness pal'. It's a calorie and weight tracker and is super easy to use. If I ever feel like snacking on something between my shakes I put it into the all first to get an idea of how many calories it will be.

For example I was craving a Lindt chocolate ball.. Then I saw that one ball was about 80 calories and I put that shizz away O_O

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CocktailBubba For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (24-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (24-01-2013),millsmum  (24-01-2013),River Song  (24-01-2013)