+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weight loss shakes..

My mum got me onto Optifast in the first place. She has also used Tony Ferguson, but swears by Isowhey. She said she lost the most with that one. I'm just going to keep going through my pantry until they're all gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    so im currently doing the optifast shakes, and i was going to do the intensive program, but after the first day i was freakin starving lol. So i'm not doing 1 meal as optifast and the rest of my meals low carb and i've cut out all soft drinks. And i've lost 2kg since saturday .
    Well done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post
    I have just been to the chemist and spoke with two girls, they both highly recommended Isowhey Complete. So I went with that. One girl lost 30 kilos (she looks great) and another has lost 20. So Im happy with this and tomorrow I will see how it tastes.

Hokey Pokey. Im soo glad my mum is on these things because I know how she would react once I started. At least with her on them too she cant bag me out for being on them.
    Never heard of isowhey is it only sold at chemists? How much was it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weight loss shakes..

Isowhey is from the chemist. I think it was $60 for the tub, but I can't remember how many serves/meals that is.

This morning already down 1.6kg. I think those extra to start with were a result of overindulging over the weekend. I hope it continues. Yesterday I had 2 shakes, then for dinner because I was starting to get hungry I had some mixed lettuce leaves, broccoli and a chicken and egg omelette. The shakes put your body into ketosis, but that is also was protein does, so I thought that should be fine as there were no carbs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (22-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    just a quick question... I have been curious about this.. say someone loses ''x'' amount within a day or two.. is it actual weight or water they lose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    just a quick question... I have been curious about this.. say someone loses ''x'' amount within a day or two.. is it actual weight or water they lose?
    Probably neither lol but it keeps my motivation going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Never heard of isowhey is it only sold at chemists? How much was it?
    Well I just had my first one, bloody gross lol I had it with water though and not milk as it suggested. For one of the big tubs of it, was only just under 50. I think she said 21 serves so it should last 7 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    When I was doing a protien diet, the first loss was water. Either way, its still great motivation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post
    Well I just had my first one, bloody gross lol I had it with water though and not milk as it suggested. For one of the big tubs of it, was only just under 50. I think she said 21 serves so it should last 7 days.
    Hopefully taste better with milk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Hopefully taste better with milk
    We can only hope lol