+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Are there other posters who you almost always agree with? (love-in thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Neekie View Post
    I find that on here everyone is so much better with words than I am, so I either won't say anything or I'll be taken the wrong way or I won't say anything at all for fear of seeming like a dumb head!
    I used to feel that way too - I got attacked a couple of times and so I kept pretty quiet. These days I just say what I think and don't really worry too much about it!

For what its worth I don't think you're a dumb head lol! In fact I often think you must be a tough cookie as I know things have been exhausting for you at times (if memory serves me correctly your partner was overseas for a while and your kids are close in age?). Plus I like your user name, it used to be my nickname as a kid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Are there other posters who you almost always agree with? (love-in thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    I used to feel that way too - I got attacked a couple of times and so I kept pretty quiet. These days I just say what I think and don't really worry too much about it!

For what its worth I don't think you're a dumb head lol! In fact I often think you must be a tough cookie as I know things have been exhausting for you at times (if memory serves me correctly your partner was overseas for a while and your kids are close in age?). Plus I like your user name, it used to be my nickname as a kid!
    Yeah, that's right it was a tough time! Thank you for not thinking I'm a dumb head the nick name is a bit cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Girl X
    waterlily
    Delirium
    Shelle65
    Benji
    MissMuppett
    Luna Lovegood
    ~Bec~
    SassyMummy
    Boobycino

There are probably more, but those are the ones that quickly came to mind.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Benji  (10-01-2013),Busy-Bee  (09-01-2013),Luna Lovegood  (09-01-2013),MissMuppet  (09-01-2013),shelle65  (10-01-2013)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh yes Degrassi you too!
    Although your name and picture well, how can anyone argue with you when you've got Lucy as your picture

6. The Following User Says Thank You to αληθη For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Everyone who has posted in this thread already I have so much respect for!! There are of course many more too!

Thanks
    Reviews

I agree with me... Cause somebody has to

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkSmarties For This Useful Post:

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Lifeinshadesofgrey
    Miztrezz (sp?)
    London
    Specialpatrolgroup
    And the poster with the weird upside down mixed up type of version of anony spelling that I can't figure out how to actually type correctly

I also love reading posts by anewme as she always comes across as supportive and non judgy with a very 'live and let live' type of attitude.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jez For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (10-01-2013),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (09-01-2013),LoveLivesHere  (10-01-2013),miztrezz  (10-01-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews

Feeling the love on the mentions I got thanks guys xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Delerium

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Are there other posters who you almost always agree with? (love-in thread)

Peanutmonkey
    clementine grace
    elijahs mum
    purple lily
    redlipsandpearls
    london
    rose&aurelia
    girlx
    hugsbunny
    babyla
    gothel
    Degrassi
    waterlily
    lifeinshadesofgrey

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (10-01-2013),Gothel  (10-01-2013),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (09-01-2013),Mod-Degrassi  (10-01-2013),Purple Lily  (10-01-2013)