+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Are there other posters who you almost always agree with? (love-in thread)

...cheers for the make up smooches.

The luff is reciprocated !!

*time to have a wander 'round the forums to see what's going on*

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Are there other posters who you almost always agree with? (love-in thread)

Actually heaps and heaps. Just agreed with VP in another thread so my list is super long and varied!
    Have a definite affiliation with those that I've formed friendships with outside of here. Hence....why we've formed friendships I guess!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are there other posters who you almost always agree with? (love-in thread)

I'm more of a lurker, I like what sassymum has to say, as with waterlily, lifeinshadesofgrey and... Aynon (English character version, I know you hate it haha) makes me laugh

Oh and yes Vic Park always makes for an interesting thread!

There are others but those stand out, will actually take more notice of names now that this threads been up!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleLadyBojangles For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (11-01-2013),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neekie View Post
    I find that on here everyone is so much better with words than I am, so I either won't say anything or I'll be taken the wrong way or I won't say anything at all for fear of seeming like a dumb head!
    I find it really hard to put across what I'm trying to say so most of the time I just keep my opinon to myself. I type stuff out, read it and think 'that sounds so stupid', lol. I haven't seen you in many of the threads I've been in but I'm sure you are not a dumb head! We are always our own worst critics!

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    J37 is an amazing woman! She always has advice for anyone who calls for her and really takes the time.
    100% agree! She always takes the time out to answer peoples questions. Very lovely and helpful and I'm always keen to read her opinions and advice.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I forgot the lovely Ishtyban.

And Babelfish. I wish she'd come back.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLadyBojangles View Post
    I'm more of a lurker, I like what sassymum has to say, as with waterlily, lifeinshadesofgrey and... Aynon (English character version, I know you hate it haha) makes me laugh

Oh and yes Vic Park always makes for an interesting thread!

There are others but those stand out, will actually take more notice of names now that this threads been up!
    Thank you!

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It has been quite a while since I have been active in here, so forgive me if I am forgetting someone, mentioning someone who has changed names or are banned.

Firstly; I miss quite a lot of members who have been banned, and whose names I shall not mention. I also miss a lot of members who have decided to no longer use BH. Articulate, couragous women with great entertainment value. Luckily I still communicate with many of them outside of BH, so I still get my daily dose of virtual awesomeness regardless.

Now, to those who are still active members:

Witwicky
    Gothel
    NancyBlackett
    lambjam
    GirlX
    Californication
    Benji
    Wine Time
    RainbowRoad

And so many others.
    Last edited by MuminMind; 12-01-2013 at 16:37.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

Californication  (13-01-2013),Gothel  (12-01-2013),lambjam  (12-01-2013),Witwicky  (12-01-2013)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MuminMind View Post
    It has been quite a while since I have been active in here, so forgive me if I am forgetting someone, mentioning someone who has changed names or are banned.

Firstly; I miss quite a lot of members who have been banned, and whose names I shall not mention. I also miss a lot of members who have decided to no longer use BH. Articulate, couragous women with great entertainment value. Luckily I still communicate with many of them outside of BH, so I still get my daily dose of virtual awesomeness regardless.

Now, to those who are still active members:

Witwicky
    Gothel
    NancyBlackett
    lambjam
    GirlX
    Californication
    Benji
    Wine Time
    RainbowRoad

And so many others.
    I miss you on BH MiM! You should stay

Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    I forgot the lovely Ishtyban.

And Babelfish. I wish she'd come back.
    I really wish Babelfish would come back too. She's awesome.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    You! MsMummy that is. I always nod my head to your posts and your delivery.
    A lot of other members that I appreciate have already posted/been mentioned and they know I love them but I have to add

Mathermy
    Clementine Grace
    Baroness M

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont get a chance to get on and interact as much as i'd like. But those that i agree with or enjoy posts ofnionskinknockknockpennypescadisbridebell&bugindigo ojpotatogemlondonheadoverfeetgreenhornmintiewaterl ilypurplelifeinshadesofgreyunaneekielittlemisselli elambjambonkers - havent seen for agesekomsmummymuminmindhugsbunnybarefooted
    Last edited by inbetweeners; 13-01-2013 at 13:46.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inbetweeners For This Useful Post:

lambjam  (13-01-2013),MuminMind  (13-01-2013),Purple Lily  (13-01-2013),SoThisIsLove  (13-01-2013)