+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid Online without a script

Hi Everyone,

I normally stick to my own group TTC with a history of loss as anywhere else is too depressing for me lately. I've been ttc for over 13 months now and in the last 12 months had 6 miscarriages. I've been taking 75mg DHEA for about 7 cycles now, although I increased this to 100mg this cycle. I started taking 1000mg of vitex this month also. It seems that I'm going to have another cycle with a BFN- I'm CD24 and an FRER said BFN again this morning. I normally get AF every CD26 although last month for some reason, I got AF on CD33 (a blood test ruled out a BFP after being a week late) Problem is I'm getting desperate. We've been to an FS, the problem is with me. Apparently it is my age (I've just turned 42 recently) and I had an AMH <1 in Feb 2012 (although with so many miscarriages in a 12 month period, one has to question how much weight can be placed on that. FS says that egg quality is my issue. IVF is definitely not going to happen for us due to my partner not being able to do it for cultural and religious reasons but there has got to be a way. I need there to be a way.

I noticed online the other day that you can buy clomid online from Clomid Australia without s prescription. Has anyone else tried this? I would really value your feedback. I've tried CoQ10, acupuncture once a week, got conned into nearly $400 worth of chinese herbs that I never took (I would have had to take up to 53 tablets a day), bought the pregnancy miracle and started to use that (hence the acupuncture & chinese herbs) but it's just not happening and I just don't know what to do anymore. I'd appreciate any help or advice you can give.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi. I'm so sorry about your m/cs. I personally wouldn't buy clomid online with no prescription.
    Have you been tested for immune issues? There is a section on the forum under fertility assistance called reproductive immunology. A few ladies on there have conceived after several losses after being diagnosed with immune issues and receiving treatment. Might be worth a read. Best of luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raeleneb View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I normally stick to my own group TTC with a history of loss as anywhere else is too depressing for me lately. I've been ttc for over 13 months now and in the last 12 months had 6 miscarriages. I've been taking 75mg DHEA for about 7 cycles now, although I increased this to 100mg this cycle. I started taking 1000mg of vitex this month also. It seems that I'm going to have another cycle with a BFN- I'm CD24 and an FRER said BFN again this morning. I normally get AF every CD26 although last month for some reason, I got AF on CD33 (a blood test ruled out a BFP after being a week late) Problem is I'm getting desperate. We've been to an FS, the problem is with me. Apparently it is my age (I've just turned 42 recently) and I had an AMH <1 in Feb 2012 (although with so many miscarriages in a 12 month period, one has to question how much weight can be placed on that. FS says that egg quality is my issue. IVF is definitely not going to happen for us due to my partner not being able to do it for cultural and religious reasons but there has got to be a way. I need there to be a way.

I noticed online the other day that you can buy clomid online from Clomid Australia without s prescription. Has anyone else tried this? I would really value your feedback. I've tried CoQ10, acupuncture once a week, got conned into nearly $400 worth of chinese herbs that I never took (I would have had to take up to 53 tablets a day), bought the pregnancy miracle and started to use that (hence the acupuncture & chinese herbs) but it's just not happening and I just don't know what to do anymore. I'd appreciate any help or advice you can give.

Thanks
    Hon, buying drugs online without a script can be dangerous. They are usually unregulated, black market drugs. Also you are taking a drug without medical supervision. I really wouldn't recommend it. Is there some reason you can't just ask your FS for a script or at least discuss whether or not this would be an appropriate therapy for you? As far as I understand, clomid will not improve egg quality. You could be doing more harm than good.
    As far as vitex goes, I believe the idea is to take for a few months before it "works", so don't be disheartened after one cycle. There are heaps of other natural options to try out.
    Is there no way your partner will consider ivf, knowing how important this is to you?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Also, buying prescription drugs online without a script is against the law, you could end up in legal trouble.

http://www.news.com.au/national-old/...-1226052212307

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Raeleneb. So sorry to hear about your difficult journey. It's brutal. My understanding is that Clomid is to assist with ovulation and not egg quality. You appear to have no issues with ovulation which would require Clomid as you're embryos have implanted 6 times in 12 months which would seem to suggest your low AMH isn't the issue. As far as I am aware, that is a fantastic fertilisation rate and should be good reason to hope. Your issue seems to be with the viability of the pregnancy after implantation. With so many miscarriages, further testing should be done. I totally agree with Bella that you should be looking into immune testing, NK cells etc. Has FS suggested BT to check progesterone levels or prescribed progesterone support during TWW?

It doesn't really sound like you need Clomid and I personally would be concerned about purchasing it on line.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your replies. My FS did a whole lot of tests earlier in the year apparently all the fertility tests that are standard. The only thing I didn't do was the genetic testing for an extra $5K.

They do track my levels at each pregnancy, including progesterone pessaries with the last one but my problem appears to be low hcg levels, hence their reasoning for the egg quality issue. According to our results with all the other tests, there is no other explanation. It's unfortunate but I don't have a lot of confidence in the FS. Everything that I've done I've had to ask for. I had to ask for the DHEA, had to ask for the progesterone pessaries, am doing the vitex & CoQ10 without her as she believed they were a waste of time. I asked her why as the patient am I providing her with my own treatment recommendations and she simply said they like to do a baseline IVF round first and work from there. In my heart of hearts I know that this is just a business and that if things were really as close to being near the end, as I said to her, surely you'd want to maximise every egg you have got left rather than still take chances on a baseline IVF round! I just feel like I get nothing out of her. Even my last DHEA script I got off my GP because I couldn't justify paying $220 for the same thing. I guess I've just lost hope and clinging on to anything that might work.

Thanks
    Reviews

I would be finding a new FS you can trust in rather than trying to medicate yourself. You don't want to set yourself back even further by taking the wrong medication.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ask your FS if they tested for NKC. (Specifically surface markers cd56&57) My FS didn't, and I thought I'd had all possible testing. Many FS don't believe that NKCs affects successful implantation so they brush it off. Good luck

Just adding this website that has lots of info on recurrent pregnancy loss and possible causes.

http://www.repro-med.net/repro-med-site2/

If it doesn't work search for Dr Alan Beer
    Last edited by Bella978; 09-01-2013 at 13:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't get clomid online either. If i were you i'd see somebody else for an opinion. The FS that I went and saw wasn't very helpful and I changed till I was happy enough with them. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Def change FS in that case. All the very best