+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mell84 View Post
    Mrsleesey - don't feel upset about that gain at all, I'm sure that's well within normal weight gain.
    I haven't been weighed since my first hospital appt at 12 weeks...I jumped on the scales at mil's house on the weekend and have put on about 10-11kgs. I'm 33 + 2. So still a bit more to go too!
    Try not to stress about it, you're putting on what you need to, to grow your bubba and keep him/her healthy :-)
    Thanks mell84 - yep I'm well within my recommended gain for 30 weeks - it just sounds so much compared to 3kg!!
    I'm really hoping to maintain this for a few more weeks at least. I really don't want to gain more than 12kg, so I've been eating extra well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently 24 weeks and haven't gained any so far. Having said that, I lost 18kgs just to conceive and am still overweight. Only really this week can people even see my bump (or differentiate it from fat). The dr said that I'm losing fat and gaining baby at the moment so I'm still hopeful that I won't gain too much overall if I stay active and keep the cravings at bay. Luckily I'm craving broccoli and oranges at the moment instead of the chips and peanut butter that I craved in the first trimester! My baby boy is healthy and perfect size so that's all that matters to me at the moment anyway. I know that I can lose the weight afterwards so I'm not worried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymbo32 View Post
    I'm currently 24 weeks and haven't gained any so far. Having said that, I lost 18kgs just to conceive and am still overweight. Only really this week can people even see my bump (or differentiate it from fat). The dr said that I'm losing fat and gaining baby at the moment so I'm still hopeful that I won't gain too much overall if I stay active and keep the cravings at bay. Luckily I'm craving broccoli and oranges at the moment instead of the chips and peanut butter that I craved in the first trimester! My baby boy is healthy and perfect size so that's all that matters to me at the moment anyway. I know that I can lose the weight afterwards so I'm not worried
    Congrats on your weightloss and your baby boy!
    Sounds like you have a really great attitude to it all too - that's so good - well done to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Thanks mell84 - yep I'm well within my recommended gain for 30 weeks - it just sounds so much compared to 3kg!!
    I'm really hoping to maintain this for a few more weeks at least. I really don't want to gain more than 12kg, so I've been eating extra well!
    I have no idea how its only that much (considering bub is half that weight at the moment!) but trust me I'll balloon out over the next few weeks and catch up. Especially when I finish work in 2 weeks and can literally sit on my bum all day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's a good start though caketin!! Well done!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up 8.6kg at 23 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Around 3-4kg at 21 weeks.

Now that I have a good appetite though, I have to try to not overdo things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Up around 6.5kg at 34 weeks. I've kind of ballooned the last few weeks, I stopped going to the gym

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Up around 6.5kg at 34 weeks. I've kind of ballooned the last few weeks, I stopped going to the gym
    That is still great MrsT!!! Well done! You must feel so good!
    I'm between 8-9kg gain at 30 weeks! Want to hold steady here as long as I can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5Kg at 28 weeks... it looks like it is all in the belly too