+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Weight Gain so far

At 17+3 I was only up half a kilo, haven't weighed in since then and am now 20+2. I don't have high hopes for a minimal gain the last few weeks. Too much eating while off work and not enough exercise lol I'm going to go to the gym and weigh in Tuesday morning, Eep!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im 24 wks and Ive put on 5kgs. Up until 21 wks I had only put on 2.5kgs but then came christmas, new year etc. So in the last 3 wks Ive put on the same weight than I did for the first 21 wks lol

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews

At nearly 28 weeks I've gained 8kg. I gained heaps early in and then managed to get a hold hold of my 'cravings' (ie. I'm pregnant so I NEED half a chocolate cake!) And the gain has slowed down to a more reasonable pace lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weight Gain so far

33 weeks 12kg's...I'm happy with it. I am pretty tall, 173cm. I reckon ill end at about 16kgs which I'd be fine with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    WOW you're all doing really well! It's good motivation for me to keep going & keep the weight down as long as possible!
    I too am eating as healthy as possible and cutting out sugars and processed carbs.
    As for exercise, I'm walking about 4 days a week & doing pilates one day a week.
    Need to do a bit more walking, but am not pushing myself as I would if I was not-pregnant as I find I still get tired easily! Housework is giving me a good work out though - grocery shopping, 3 loads of washing & mopping the floors yesterday - oh and cooking tea - I was tired last night! ha.

Thanks
    Reviews

20+4 and I'm up 2kg. I was going really well but my eating and exercise has been a bit of a fail since around Christmas lol now I'm back at work it should improve!

Thanks
    Reviews

17+5 and I'm up 2.5kgs which is ok with me. I lost a little bit in the first trimester, being so sick.

I've been craving fruit & vegetables mainly which has been awesome! I love clean eating Exercise wise, I just make sure I'm active for at least 30 mins a day - walking, gardening, elliptical - just anything even if I feel really tired.

I had a hard time losing the last 10kgs from having my first two babies, I hope that taking care of myself during pregnancy (and not just waiting until after!) will help xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

I'm 18+4 and so far I've lost just over 9kg, but I have been suffering with severe HG, so a little different.

I've since stopped vomiting so much, but I can only tolerate fresh fruit and veggies and sometimes some lean meat, otherwise the vomiting starts again, so I seem to still be losing weight.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Yikes you haven't tried zofran?? That's a lot of weight to lose you poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm 15 weeks and no weight gain so far!

My tummy pokes out a bit more than usual and my (already busty) boobs are now even bigger...but my previously normal sized bum has all but disappeared. Its like i just go straight down from back to legs. Have just been on hols in Europe and DH was affectionately calling me 'elephant ***' cos my jeans were hanging off me at the back and sagging like an elephant by the end of the trip.