Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    You're doing so well Bluelips!

Weighed in at the Dr tonight, I've lost weight and by his scales I'm up 4kg at 30+3
    OMG well done!!!!!!!!!! that's amazing! go you!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsHoward View Post
    I know my mum gained 20kg+ with me and my sister...she gained almost 30kg with my brother and the doctor told her to go on a diet Lol ! She is so skinny now u would never imagine she could gain that much weight
    I like the sound of this part: She is so skinny now u would never imagine she could gain that much weight

I am hoping whatever I gain will come off with hard work! Actually I'm confident it can, I have lost weight before and know I can do it again!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

MrsHoward  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay mrst - that's a great effort, you must be pleased with yourself!

and mrsleesey gorgeous piccie, I don't think you have anything to worry about!

bluelips are you drs worried about you not gaining enough?? It seems hardly anything for how slender you are!!

I'm now up 3kg at 32w2d, although its not much i have actually put a kilo on in the last week - eek!! I'm trying to keep it moderate as my BMI was 26 pre-pregnancy, so the less I put on the better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by girlyboo View Post
    Yay mrst - that's a great effort, you must be pleased with yourself!

and mrsleesey gorgeous piccie, I don't think you have anything to worry about!

bluelips are you drs worried about you not gaining enough?? It seems hardly anything for how slender you are!!

I'm now up 3kg at 32w2d, although its not much i have actually put a kilo on in the last week - eek!! I'm trying to keep it moderate as my BMI was 26 pre-pregnancy, so the less I put on the better!
    WOW 3kg at 32 weeks - that's amazing - well done!!!!!
    Have you been working out and eating well?
    I have been so slack. so disappointed in myself!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So yesterday I was up 5kg nearly died but my diet has been shocking but that was a little wake up call
    I keep telling myself 10-12kg is fine it's what I put on with the others and lost it easy so fingers crossed I do this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    So yesterday I was up 5kg nearly died but my diet has been shocking but that was a little wake up call
    I keep telling myself 10-12kg is fine it's what I put on with the others and lost it easy so fingers crossed I do this time
    How far along are you?
    I had put on 4kg at 20 weeks and that was in the "limits" and guidelines etc.
    I have been too scared to get on the scales since then, but I'm working up the courage!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't know how you ladies do it with 3-5kg gains!! Hate you all!! Pffttt! Haha!

I put on 1kg in the last 3 weeks so I'm at about 7.5 kg gain at almost 32 weeks!! Eeekkkk! I don't get it . I don't eat bread or pasta, only have brown rice, no refined sugars, lots of veggies. Pfftttt! I just don't get it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I don't know how you ladies do it with 3-5kg gains!! Hate you all!! Pffttt! Haha!

I put on 1kg in the last 3 weeks so I'm at about 7.5 kg gain at almost 32 weeks!! Eeekkkk! I don't get it . I don't eat bread or pasta, only have brown rice, no refined sugars, lots of veggies. Pfftttt! I just don't get it
    7.5kg at 32 weeks sounds really good to me!
    Consisdering if you started in the normal BMI range the average gain is between 11-16kg.

You sound right on track.

And think how much extra fluid & blood and the bub itself is contributing.

I agree - I am jealous too of the small gains, but after doing some more reading today, I'm feeling less worried.

If you are eating well then you shouldn't be worried. The weight will likely come off as soon as the baby is out.

I haven't been eating that well, so that has worried me, but hopefully not all is lost!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post

I'm jealous of your 7 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ps a friend of mine at work had her baby 2 weeks ago.
    She ate a ham & cheese croissant EVERY DAY for breakfast, with an iced-chocolate smoothie from the coffee shop below.
    She at Tim Tams every day.
    She gained a total of 12kg.
    8kg was gone when she gave birth.
    A week later another 2 and she has just 2 kg to go.
    She came into work yesterday in her jeans. She has a muffin top, but barely noticeable.
    I hope I have such luck!!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

mellie6  (17-04-2013)