+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I've gained a kilo in a few days so I'm hoping its all fluid and will go soon!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    At 19+4 weeks I'm up 3.4 kg really not happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    At 19+4 weeks I'm up 3.4 kg really not happy
    Seriously? What were your expectations because your gain sounds under if anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its impossible to tell u less you know someone's starting weight.. but I honestly wouldnt be worried about a 3kg gain at that point!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRosePetal View Post
    I'm up 6.8kgs at 29 weeks with some gastro thrown in the mix. I'm reasonably happy with that as it appears my gain has slowed down lots. I'm normal weight so allowed to gain 11-15kgs, but I want to keep it below 10kgs. Does anyone know when we start to pack on the fluid kgs?
    I think it is different with everyone. Some people get fluidy really early on.
    I have a friend had to stop wearing her rings and was having trouble with shoes etc about a month ago (she is due in June too).

So far I haven't had anything like that - hopefully I can keep it that way for as long as possible!

It has been SOOOOOOOOOO HOT here in Adelaide over the long weekend and even hotter today. Won't be doing much after work tonight!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    in my other pregnancies I never gained much in the way of "fluid" - it was always plain old fat!! I may be in the minority, but I never had swollen ankles, feet, or fingers. And that was despite going well overdue with each of my 3 children.

I think my weight is going to start making up for the "lost time" while I was sick, I've gained nearly a kilo in the last week - now up 2.3kg at 30wks. Didn't help that I only got to the gym once last week because of my hubby being interstate for 3 days.

And yeah mrsleesey, the heat in melbourne has been revolting too - 37 again today, it's been day after day of hot days (and nights).

Thanks
    Reviews
    5kg gain at 18 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by girlyboo View Post
    in my other pregnancies I never gained much in the way of "fluid" - it was always plain old fat!! I may be in the minority, but I never had swollen ankles, feet, or fingers. And that was despite going well overdue with each of my 3 children.

I think my weight is going to start making up for the "lost time" while I was sick, I've gained nearly a kilo in the last week - now up 2.3kg at 30wks. Didn't help that I only got to the gym once last week because of my hubby being interstate for 3 days.

And yeah mrsleesey, the heat in melbourne has been revolting too - 37 again today, it's been day after day of hot days (and nights).
    2.3kg at 30 Weeks is pretty impressive though!!!! I am still too scared to get on the scales!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've definitely grown over the last few weeks. I'm now +3kgs at 25 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I've definitely grown over the last few weeks. I'm now +3kgs at 25 weeks.
    that sounds like nothing at all! Well done!