+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Checking in to see how everyone is doing? I am roughly 4 - 4.5kg up. I'll be weighing in on Friday and will be 27 weeks.
    Bluelips have you had your ob appointment yet? Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Checking in to see how everyone is doing? I am roughly 4 - 4.5kg up. I'll be weighing in on Friday and will be 27 weeks.
    Bluelips have you had your ob appointment yet? Good luck!
    Hi there!
    Well, I have had a terrible fortnight - so not game to get on the scales just yet!
    It will be a big jump from last time though I'm sure, as I have popped like no tomorrow! My bub has had a big growth spurt I think!!

This week so far has been better though - more exercise and eating WAY better - so once I've been back in this routine for a while I will look at the scales again... EEK!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've had a terrible fortnight too you're definitely not alone! Actually thinking I may avoid the scales for another week lol

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I weighed myself today (I'm now 23 weeks) and it had been a few weeks and it seems I am the Sam weight I was on the 1st feb. So in just under 4 weeks I only gained about 400g. Is this normal? I might add that my pre pregnancy weight was about 88kg and I went down to about 82kg (due to horrible MS) at about 12-13 weeks and I'm only up to 83kgs now. It seems pregnancy has been the best weight loss program I've ever been on. I'm eating again but more fruit and milk than anything else. How much baby weight should I have put on by 23 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KtKing View Post
    Well I weighed myself today (I'm now 23 weeks) and it had been a few weeks and it seems I am the Sam weight I was on the 1st feb. So in just under 4 weeks I only gained about 400g. Is this normal? I might add that my pre pregnancy weight was about 88kg and I went down to about 82kg (due to horrible MS) at about 12-13 weeks and I'm only up to 83kgs now. It seems pregnancy has been the best weight loss program I've ever been on. I'm eating again but more fruit and milk than anything else. How much baby weight should I have put on by 23 weeks?
    KtKing - at 23 weeks the baby itself will weigh about 500g. On average throughout a pregnancy is about 12kgs and the most is at the end when the baby is gaining weight itself! I would only worry if your doctor has any concerns.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks caketin. I did a bit of research after I posted this and it seems anything and everything can be normal. As long as you are starving yourself in purpose and eating as well as you possibly can. It's all okay lol. I think it's just that I live in so much fruit now that I'm just not gaining weight anymore. I eat all day now so it's not due to lack of food. I can't wait to see how much my weight has gone down after Bub is born. I know it may take a little while but I struggled so much before to loose weight. I still can't believe how fast it dropped off after I fell pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started at around 80kgs and still weigh around the same now at 23 weeks. I lost 10kgs before I feel pregnant and am still following a similar routine (I've pretty much cut out sugar and polyunsaturated fats...but still eat a little every now and then!) my ob hasn't said anything about not gaining any weight but I know in the next few weeks it will start going up as baby will be getting chubby themselves!! Just make sure with the fruit you're eating them whole (not juiced) so you're getting lots of fibre at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    20 weeks 3 kg gain... Feeling well and with a noticeable bump :-)

Well done everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    14+4 and have lost 4 kilos. Could be because I didn't know I was pregnant and was trying to lose weight lol but since finding out its like its all coming off my arms and legs and migrating to my belly and b00bs which I'm fine with, happy to have a growing belly when there is a reason for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 28 weeks and have gained 13kg. Oops.