+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    It was expected at all. That's what made it so lovely.
    I wasn't saying anyone else expected it, I was only speaking for myself that i never expected anything.

Tbh I find the idea of getting a gift for having a baby a bit weird. Not sure why, just doesn't appeal to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Push presents?

I don't remember getting anything like that but I think it's a lovely idea not a 'push present' as such but something just for you from your partner/husband etc on a very special occasion. I actually think it means more than getting something on Valentines day, or any other day for that matter, and I don't think anyone should be made to feel bad about wanting something nice from your partner on an occasion like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Diamonds are a girls best friend Anything with a diamond!!
    Mine got me nada, he was suppose to, its meant to be tradition! But we're broke so I was understanding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If that was in reference to me, I am not trying to make anybody feel bad. I couldn't care less if people get gifts, I have no problem with that. I was merely speaking for myself and that I don't personally care for a gift, I'm not really a gift person I guess. Just happy to have hubby there and a new baby, and maybe some sushi for lunch
    i wasn't judging, just to clarify.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Push presents?

A friend's grandmother bought all her granddaughters a stone for their birth month. It was given to their parents to be given to the children on their 21st and made into a piece of jewellery.

I have always though that was a lovely idea.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Push presents?

DH bought me a gorgeous aquamarine (DD's birthstone) and diamond ring with the words "made with love" inscribed along with DD's name and DOB.

He gave it to me on the day she came home which was beautiful as she had been in NICU for 9 weeks.

I wonder what he'll do for this one as I only like wearing rings on my ring finger and they are all taken up haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Push presents?

Dh gave me a eternity ring after dd was born ( we were already married) he said it was a reminder that he will be there for me and dd forever *sniff sniff*

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Push presents?

I got a beautiful diamond necklace that matches my engagement ring

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a much needed foot spa as a pre- push present. Then after, I'm getting sushi, blue vein cheese, a ham and pickle sandwich, then when I get home a lovely gooey soft boiled egg. Mmmmmmm.

I'm not really into jewelery, but way into food

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

Default Re: Push presents?

DP got me mini Oreo cookies and a shirt with sleeves because I was cold and hungry.. lol. Neither of us had any idea people gave presents for having a kid.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub