+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    oracles are the same sensitivity as FRER. so u can use them from 9-10dpo (or in my case, start testing as soon as 5dpo because im crazy like that LOL.

Ive had 3 months where Ive gotten those stupid indent lines. (ill post my pics later as im going out now). All of them i got faint lines that never got darker. But my experience with chemical pregnancy was alot different. I got a bfp on 10dpo when AF was due, I kept testing and watched my line get slightly darker over about 7 tests. Then about 4 days later got a lighter line, I had a little bit of spotting, but then it came back with a vengence. I kept testing while my "AF" was here, and i watched my line fade and go back to nothing over about 3 tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Frer false positives.

Boycrazy, how have you found oracles in your experience? Have you had evaps or shadow lines? I know no test is 100% and nothing us perfect so there could be the occasional faulty one out there..but when have you, if you have, did you get a positive on an oracle? Did you do any other test too? Was it fainter?

Just after some personal experiences so I know what to expect when I come to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Room41more View Post
    So with oracle ones how many dpo could a line show up.
    I got my BFP at 10DPO. Stark white 9DPO, faint line the next day. Now at 4+1 the line is coming up almost immediately. Also got a really strong positive on a FRER at 13DPO, but after seeing this thread if I hadn't also POAS'd on about 10 oracle sticks, I'd be worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Boycrazy, how have you found oracles in your experience? Have you had evaps or shadow lines? I know no test is 100% and nothing us perfect so there could be the occasional faulty one out there..but when have you, if you have, did you get a positive on an oracle? Did you do any other test too? Was it fainter?

Just after some personal experiences so I know what to expect when I come to test?
    I've had one evap on an oracle test, but that was after I checked the test 12 hours later!! Clearly an evap, no colour at all. All the others, stark white, no hint of a line until I got my BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Frer false positives.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilicious View Post
    I've had one evap on an oracle test, but that was after I checked the test 12 hours later!! Clearly an evap, no colour at all. All the others, stark white, no hint of a line until I got my BFP.
    Thankyou so much. Exactally what I wanted to hear. I can get my poas on... Once I ovulate that is. Bding fest starting soon. I predict o on the 14th

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Frer false positives.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thankyou so much. Exactally what I wanted to hear. I can get my poas on... Once I ovulate that is. Bding fest starting soon. I predict o on the 14th
    I also had great experiences with them goodluck with testing