+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Deodorant - what do you use?

I have been using Rexona Confidence roll-on for a few years because it tends to work pretty well, but one of my armpits is starting to get irritated and I think it may be time to look into a different brand.

I'd love to try one out that doesn't have so many nasties in it (like aluminium), but I'm the kind of person who really needs an effective deodorant or...I stink

What do you use that works really well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine wont be any good then. I use clinical protection, I know its got lots of nasties and it's darn expensive but I must have inherited my Dad's stinky problem because if I don't put it on (or even use something else), I'll stink within 2hrs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I also use the clinical protection one. I don't really get an odour but I do sweat lots and this is the only one that seems to help. Expensive but worth it.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews

I'm using rexona right now. The one that's like a white block that you rub under your arms. It's wonderful. And then I just use body spray.

I recently tried norsca 24hr spray. It's useless, and after that I tried norsca roll on underarm Deoderant and I ended up with a very bad and painful allergic reaction to it.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

The bodyshop roll on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I'm using rexona right now. The one that's like a white block that you rub under your arms. It's wonderful. And then I just use body spray.
    Question: does it leave a visibile white residue under your armpits?

DH is urging me to try the stick variety of deodorant but I've used Lady Speed Stick before and after a while there is a white build up in your armpit creases.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sorry cant help. I've tried every brand over the years and can only use rexona spray, it works the best. It does go white at the start but it doesnt bother me.
    Did you use a different wax or shaver? That irritates me when I change brands

Thanks
    Reviews

I used Lady Mitchum roll on, it's the only one that has ever worked for me. I sweat a lot so I also use Driclor once a week and the other one every other day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

The rexona clinical protection one does leave horrible white marks all over my clothes. It's such a pain but it really does stop me sweating.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by catrules View Post
    The rexona clinical protection one does leave horrible white marks all over my clothes. It's such a pain but it really does stop me sweating.
    I thought you only put that one on overnight?