+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Embryo Adoption

Hi everyone,
    Im new to this area of the forum but have been lurking around this forum for awhile during fertility treatments.
    today I was told that again my FSH level was high (61.9) and AF is late so my FS wants us to look at donor egg / embryo adoption. We are fine with doing this, it wasn't our first choice but I feel at least now the path we need to travel is somewhat clearer for us. My FS made me feel that embryo adoption was a good route for us as DH has sperm issues as well.
    i wondered if anyone had gone through embryo adoption with MIVF? My partner is half Asian and I read a thread on here from back in 2009 stating that MIVF will only allow a couple that has some Asian heritage (I am Anglo) to adopt an embryo with Asian heritage? Sorry if this sounds silly? Also once approved does anyone know what the average sort of waiting time they have is?
    Thanks so much.
    Lily

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't got any info for you but I just wanted to wish you luck on your journey. I hope you get the answers you are looking for and that you reach your dream of parenthood sooner rather than later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much pillbarablossom

Similar Threads

1. Adoption Qld
    By heartstringz in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-09-2013, 17:45
  2. Adoption nsw
    By rae81 in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-01-2013, 07:48