+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Norwest Private

Any had a recent experience here? I'm due in August and looking for a ob. Any recs or pm's would be fantastic! Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Norwest Private

I havent been there myself (went to the san) but know of a few friends who have and loved it there..even went back to have their other child there..i haven't heard anything bad and at least you know its nice and new good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Had second baby there in may .it had been expanded since I have first baby in 2009...it was good in terms of facilities , the feeding area was larger now, nice rooms most of the nurses were good, they were full when I was there but still managed to respond quick to needs for assistance etc....there were a few super midwives that were extremely nice with helping u feed etc

i had elective c section so can only speak of that experience and would say that I wasn't impressed with having to wait 1.5 hours in recovery whilst hubby and bubby were upstairs....tbh I should have been assertive beforehand and found out about this as first time I was only in recovery for half hour after emergency ce sect so didnt seem as long ...after a long long day already....

My first experience was better than last time....the woman next to me was not happy either last time as she was seriously struggling to bf and was told to persist and got told off (her words) for giving her baby formula after several days of her baby screaming ....

But for me it was ok..I was just a little bored and lonely last time as well .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Norwest Private

Thanks for the feedback ladies! I'm happy with my decision now but would love to hear from others out there too...