+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ford Focus reviews please

Hi everyone,

i am wondering if anyone could give me their thoughts on the new 2012 ford focus? The one that i had added in the picture.\
    Have you had any problems with it? What model do you own?
    What are the pros to this car what are the con's

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

I have a 2011 titanium diesel and love it! The only con I can think of the the boot space, I had my sisters Maclaren stroller in the back which I had to take the boot cover out for it to fit. Otherwise awesome car! I hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrssjh View Post
    I have a 2011 titanium diesel and love it! The only con I can think of the the boot space, I had my sisters Maclaren stroller in the back which I had to take the boot cover out for it to fit. Otherwise awesome car! I hope that helps
    thats fantastic.Have you had any problems with the transmission? I have read a lot of problems with that.

We would only be getting a trend Petrol. As we have just brought the hyundai elite i30 in diesel.
    The ford focus would be for Df as it is a little bit manly for a hatch and doesn't drive much

The boot issue wouldn't be to much of a problem as we dont use a pram much how is the back seat for having 2 carseats?

thank you

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mummy2lilly View Post
    thats fantastic.Have you had any problems with the transmission? I have read a lot of problems with that.

We would only be getting a trend Petrol. As we have just brought the hyundai elite i30 in diesel.
    The ford focus would be for Df as it is a little bit manly for a hatch and doesn't drive much

The boot issue wouldn't be to much of a problem as we dont use a pram much how is the back seat for having 2 carseats?

thank you
    I have had no problems with the transmission I have had it for 1 year. You will love it! As for 2 seats you would be able to but the 3rd person might be a bit squashed. I haven't had more than one seat in at a time though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mummy2lilly View Post

thank you
    I haven't had any problems and have had it for 1 year. I have oly ever had one seat in it at a time but should be Fine with 2 the 3rd person may be a little squashed though.

Thanks
    Reviews

I haven't had any problems and have had it for 1 year. I have oly ever had one seat in it at a time but should be Fine with 2 the 3rd person may be a little squashed though.