+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm a similar size and love the ergo. It's FAR too hot though on a warm day - especially with a young bub as you then need the infant insert for it to support them properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep just try some on and see what feels best. I'm the same size as you and had a baby bjorn - DS was 4.2kg born so not a tiny baby at all! And I found the BB very comfy and used it until he was about 6 months (?)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What Baby carrier for a small framed mummy??

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    Yep just try some on and see what feels best. I'm the same size as you and had a baby bjorn - DS was 4.2kg born so not a tiny baby at all! And I found the BB very comfy and used it until he was about 6 months (?)
    Same, I loved the BB and then went to the manduca.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

Nette818  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am small framed and love mei tai carriers, they work well with smaller people IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What Baby carrier for a small framed mummy??

I am small framed and I lived my ergo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I decided on the boba! I went and tried some one and the Boba fit the best for me and was super comfortable. I didn't bother trying the ergo as it would be just too hot with the infant insert. I loved the manduca too but it didnt feel as snug on me like the boba did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you thought about a mei tai or a wrap conversion mei tai. They are very adjustable and super comfortable , more so than any of the soft structured carriers. Look on tinoki , its a website with a wide array of carriers , and the good thing with any of these is their re-sale value is close to or the same as their new sale price and they are nearly always in high demand. Just a thought.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: What Baby carrier for a small framed mummy??

Quote Originally Posted by the balloon View Post
    Have you thought about a mei tai or a wrap conversion mei tai. They are very adjustable and super comfortable , more so than any of the soft structured carriers. Look on tinoki , its a website with a wide array of carriers , and the good thing with any of these is their re-sale value is close to or the same as their new sale price and they are nearly always in high demand. Just a thought.
    I'm the same size as op (just 1cm taller) and will be going for a mei tai with #2. It seems to be the most compatible for my size.