+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hate DH touching my b00bies.....

Hi, I have a nearly 3 year old and a 5 month old and I am still breastfeeding the 5 month old. After #1 was born I didn't like my b00bs being touched even after he was weaned and it has gotten worse with #2. I think it is weird, and kind of gross that men see breasts as something sexual - I fee like they are for feeding a baby and that's it. I was never like that until I breastfed. If DH goes near them even accidentally, I feel weird and on edge. I love my DH and we have an awesome marriage but my sex drive is very low after #2. Not a traumatic birth, and this baby has been a delight and I have a lot of energy. I just find anything sexual icky right now. Is this at all normal or am I just being ridiculous?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Hate DH touching my b00bies.....

Honestly boobs have been a total no go zone in 4 years between two kids. Occasionally I grit my teeth in a moment of passion he might forget but it snaps me out of the moment.

I'm hoping when my baby is weaned it's not so bad.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yep I am exactly the same, I know it's silly but I can't help it. I feel like they are DS and it is weird for DH to touch them sexually. I'm hoping it also gets better when I stop bf!

mummabec is offline I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm exactly the same. I get really snarky if he even looks like he might want to touch them.

I think it's the lioness instinct. We're protecting our babies food source, sometimes even while its not a food source anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Omg...I am the same as well. It creeps me out and makes me feel really yucky. I know he loves to touch them (as b00bs Re his thing) and I try really hard but I just cannot handle him touching them. For me b00bs are for feeding and nothing else.

i do hope it changes after weaning tho.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerDogLover View Post
    Yep I am exactly the same, I know it's silly but I can't help it. I feel like they are DS and it is weird for DH to touch them sexually. I'm hoping it also gets better when I stop bf!
    I totally feel this way too!! Glad I'm not alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Yep i was like that after a few of my bubs, it a good few months to year after they weaned for it to go back to normal.