Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ectopic

Congratulations missH fx for a sticky bub x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations!!!! That's great news!!

thank you for letting us know!! Its a sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Ectopic

Oh I am so happy everything worked out!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ectopic

Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ectopic

I've started to have brown bleeding, enough to get to my undies (sorry if TMI) but from what I've read the best thing to do is just do NOTHING the rest of the day. And that it's fairly normal, and only to worry if its red, is that right?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ectopic

Be careful and rest. Old blood can be brown. It could be from implantation..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

This is my first time posting on this site and I am not sure if I am posting in the right thread… But here I go

Approx 3 weeks ago it was confirmed I was pregnant (3-4 weeks into my pregnancy) after a week I experienced spotting and cramps on my right hand side. My doctor sent me to have a series of blood test as he thought I was possibly miscarrying. My results came back as 1150 U/L and 2 days later 2110 U/L so he believe that everything was progressing normally however after the pain increased a few days later I was sent for an ultrasound and it was confirmed that I had an ectopic in my right tube. With no treatment the pain subsided and a week later my HCG Levels had dropped to 37 U/L so the hospital have advised for me to wait another week and have more bloods done hoping my levels will drop to 0 and surgery may not be required even though a second ultrasound has confirmed that it is still sitting in my tube.

I do have a little pain but not as much as I did the day of my first ultrasound and on and off again slight brown discharge (Sorry if too much TMI) and knowing how bad ectopic pregnancies can be I am worried about this “Wait and See” method. With my levels at 37 am I likely to get through this naturally? What can I expect if this happens?

Has anyone else had an experience like mine and can you please offer some advise or share your story with me?

Thanks Leacy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I dont have experience with ectopic but you should start another thread of your own so more people reply. Hope you find someone here to help you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi leachy

I was in your situation 1.5yrs ago and feel for ya hun. I found out a bit later than you at 7wks and was treated with mexitriate* spelt wrong but basically a drug that is to help expel the foetus. I guess this is what they assume is going to happen to you as your hcg levels are rather low.
    My hcg levels were high and unfortunately my tube ruptured at 9 wks- by the sounds of how far along you are and hcg levels this is not likely to happen to you but if you do feel light headed and have any abdomen or shoulder pain get to the hospital ASAP!