+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant again after miscarriage

Okay so I am pregnant again and this time I am really down and not excited at all. I think I am going to have another miscarriage. Did anyone else feel like this?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs xoxox I have had 3 losses and I just found out I'm pregnant again. I didn't even want to tell dp so he didn't have to feel the pain of losing another one. Of course he knows but we decided this morning not to tell anyone up until the baby arrives, fingers crossed we are that lucky. I just don't want to put my mum through the sadness AGAIN, and while I think our families will be upset they didn't know- I don't think it will last more than a second because they will understand. How far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sorry I've not yet been in this situation but am terrified of falling pregnant too after loosing our baby at 26w gestation...

Of course you have every right to be scared.... I know when I fall pregnant my mantra is going to be to try my hardest to keep positive...

Just make sure if you have any doubts to get straight to the doc!

My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Pregnant again after miscarriage

I worried like crazy for the first 12 weeks, still worried a fair bit until I could feel movement. Now I just worry if I havent felt bub move for a fair bit of the day. I know that by 22 weeks I would have to be really really unlucky to lose bub now. I had bleeding (gushes if blood) between 9 &12 weeks, I worried like crazy!!!! All was still good though.
    It is hard to do, but try and feel happy and relax.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Pregnant again after miscarriage

Woody, wow you poor thing, one is hard enough to deal with, let alone three.
    Munchkin, my heart breaks for you. Just when you feel relaxed and think everything will be ok, that must have been heartbreaking for you.

I also felt like not telling anyone when we fell pregnant again, but I think it is important to tell a few people close to you, who can support you, not just incase it happens again, but because the worry is tough to deal with silently in the first few months of pregnancy.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Woody, wow you poor thing, one is hard enough to deal with, let alone three.
    Munchkin, my heart breaks for you. Just when you feel relaxed and think everything will be ok, that must have been heartbreaking for you.

I also felt like not telling anyone when we fell pregnant again, but I think it is important to tell a few people close to you, who can support you, not just incase it happens again, but because the worry is tough to deal with silently in the first few months of pregnancy.
    Good luck!

Thanks hun, we have told one person who we see nearly every day, he's our rock apart from each other- and our families are both interstate so unless they come to visit I think it will be fun to surprise them

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I am glad to know I am not the only one who feels like this. I am currently 7w4d. I had a m/c at 7w3d I had bleeding so I had a scan which was normal could even hear the heart beat and less than 24hrs later the bleeding got heavier and complete miscarriage.

I think I am in the same boat where I don't want to tell people till it arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just saw my OB and he confirmed that I have had a silent miscarriage. Having a d/c tomorrow at least this time I am going to have tests done

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatemiss View Post
    Just saw my OB and he confirmed that I have had a silent miscarriage. Having a d/c tomorrow at least this time I am going to have tests done
    I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatemiss View Post
    Oh this is terrible I'm so sorry.

Xxxxx