Rip beautiful Angus.
    You are one strong and inspirational woman xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to squirrelex For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ally you are in my thoughts xi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    Thank you so sooo much for the kind words and thoughts.

His coffin was so sooo tiny had to be specially made for him.

It DiDnT make me feel any better but it's a day closer to having him home with me. We pick him up Thursday
    Ally, my heart truly breaks for you. When our little girl Sian died in May last year, all I wanted was to have her home with us. The night her ashes were brought home to us, I felt so comforted. She was home where she should be. I greet her every morning, talk to her throughout the day, and wish her sweet dreams each night. It will NEVER take away the pain I feel every single day, but having Sian close to me gives me some peace.
    I hope that having Angus home with you brings you some peace and comfort. I think of you and what you're going through. I'm sure my little Sian has met your baby Angus and is looking after him. XO

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (17-04-2013),wktz  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't replied till now but I just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hopefully your beautiful little angel is smiling down on you and keeping you safe.

Lots of love from me to you and your DH xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to misho For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Ally, my heart truly breaks for you. When our little girl Sian died in May last year, all I wanted was to have her home with us. The night her ashes were brought home to us, I felt so comforted. She was home where she should be. I greet her every morning, talk to her throughout the day, and wish her sweet dreams each night. It will NEVER take away the pain I feel every single day, but having Sian close to me gives me some peace.
    I hope that having Angus home with you brings you some peace and comfort. I think of you and what you're going through. I'm sure my little Sian has met your baby Angus and is looking after him. XO
    I am looking forward to him coming home so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ally, I have been thinking of you, too. I am so glad to see such a huge show of support for you here ~ you so deserve it and have bought this community together in an amazing way. Angus has had a massive impact on many; even those of us who didn't know him in the flesh. We think of him in spirit, with beautiful, colourful angel wings, a gorgeous smile, peaceful eyes and bountiful energy.

I hope having him home will comfort you and help some. Much love to you and your family. You are such a special Mum. xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronessM For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (18-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We brought angus home yesterday afternoon. I had so much anxiety I felt like they wouldn't give my boy back but they did he's in a box in a gift bag. We are still waiting for his urn and his lockets. When they arrive DH's uncle who works for a funeral company is going to come to our house and put him into his "forever" home.

I thought I would feel happier having him home but I don't. I feel less anxious knowing I can hold him and that he's not far away though.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a small box of my boys' ashes that is in a bigger box with medical notes, cards, teddies, the blankets they were wrapped in etc. I also wore a pendant with their ashes in around my neck for 5 years untill it broke and I took it as a sign to let go a little more.
    Having that box gives me comfort, I can go to it when I want. In the beginning it was everyday but now it is only a few times a year. I think about them everyday as you will angus.
    For me, I need the memories, I need the smell of the blanket. It takes me back to that horrible day they were born but I need that. I need to let the emotions out. And I allow it. If I keep it bottled up for always I will break down completely.

Having your gorgeous boy home won't make everything suddenly ok but that is normal. Take one day at a time. Talk to him, cry, scream, let the emotions out. In time it will seem less hard and those memories will be there forever (and in your heart forever)
    I feel your pain, my heart breaks for you and your family.

I hope you don't mind me sharing my experience, I just felt very alone when i went through it and felt 'crazy' for having this box that consumed me.. But it helped me in time. I never thought it would. I guess I just hope that sharing my story helps in some way?.
    Xx sending you lots of love xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (19-04-2013),SJG  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by almai927 View Post
    I have a small box of my boys' ashes that is in a bigger box with medical notes, cards, teddies, the blankets they were wrapped in etc. I also wore a pendant with their ashes in around my neck for 5 years untill it broke and I took it as a sign to let go a little more.
    Having that box gives me comfort, I can go to it when I want. In the beginning it was everyday but now it is only a few times a year. I think about them everyday as you will angus.
    For me, I need the memories, I need the smell of the blanket. It takes me back to that horrible day they were born but I need that. I need to let the emotions out. And I allow it. If I keep it bottled up for always I will break down completely.

Having your gorgeous boy home won't make everything suddenly ok but that is normal. Take one day at a time. Talk to him, cry, scream, let the emotions out. In time it will seem less hard and those memories will be there forever (and in your heart forever)
    I feel your pain, my heart breaks for you and your family.

I hope you don't mind me sharing my experience, I just felt very alone when i went through it and felt 'crazy' for having this box that consumed me.. But it helped me in time. I never thought it would. I guess I just hope that sharing my story helps in some way?.
    Xx sending you lots of love xx
    It does help hearing that I'm not crazy for talking to a box helps and well ... I have out two blankets and a beanie he DiDnT end up fitting in a vacuum sealed bag to maintain his smell. Even though he only really smelt like hospital and fresh clothes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

almai  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its good to hear he is home with you now. You are not crazy. I still go outside and talk to the plant that my baby is buried beneath. I feel sad everytime but its a release. I have a little box with all her things and some photos too. The memories dont exactly cheer me up, but I need them. I need to feel like it happened, that it was real and that my baby will not be forgotten and lost by everyone cause I know I will never forget.

Angus has touched so many hearts, he will be remembered by us all. Do what you need to do and never feel crazy for expressing your grief in whatever way helps you. The wound gets less raw but it will always leave a scar on your heart. Be kind to each other. You are definately strong enough to get through this.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tildy For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (19-04-2013),almai  (19-04-2013),SJG  (20-04-2013)