Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you and your family.... Rest in peace Angus

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you everyone for your very kind words. I'm not going to lie this is the worst feeling in the world.

Next Tuesday though we will have a funeral for my baby boy and then I can have him back forever.

I can't imagine ever loving anything as much as I love my Angus. I feel broken that he's gone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (12-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    Thank you everyone for your very kind words. I'm not going to lie this is the worst feeling in the world.

Next Tuesday though we will have a funeral for my baby boy and then I can have him back forever.

I can't imagine ever loving anything as much as I love my Angus. I feel broken that he's gone.
    Ally I'm so sorry you feel broken .. I can only imagine that would feel like the natural response to loosing your precious baby boy. Grieve as you need to and when you are ready .. you will begin to heal. I send you so much love and strength

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (09-04-2013),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ally, I definitely know how you feel. I promise you it does get easier. I know it doesn't feel like it and when others told me this I couldn't imagine it, but we just passed four months since loosing Clem and it is a lot easier. I don't think we'll ever get over it, but it gets easier to live with it all. He's always going to be with you. Xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirst33 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally I hope that with time the grief will ease. Your beautiful Angus will be with you always. Sending you all the love and support I can. Be kind to yourself you are allowed to mourn the loss of your baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally I truly admire your strength and courage. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Xx

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post

Right now is the hardest part. Tomorrow the sun will rise and it will be another day. You just need to keep making it through each day. One at a time.
    Cry when you feel like it, let the emotions out. But make sure it doesn't consume you. Angus wouldn't want you to stop living just because he has. He will be in your heart and mind for ever. Just because you move forward won't mean you stop loving him.

It's been over 6 years since I lost my max and igor and I still have days where I cry till my eyes are puffy and I have no more tears. But they are much fewer and further apart, mainly on anniversaries. It took me a long time to get back to 'life' after I lost them and my biggest sadness is that I had NO support. People used to tell me that I was being morbid for thinking and talking about them all the time but that was how I coped, I want their memory to remain forever, they were and are real. They are a huge part of my life. People accept that now.

Surround yourself with caring people as that will help. Humans are 'pack' creatures, we can't survive alone.

There isn't much else you can do but be kind to yourself and in time you will heal physically and emotionally.
    Sending you and your family lots of love xxx

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

gonnabeaGR8mum  (09-04-2013),Rutabaga  (09-04-2013),tamute  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is the worst feeling in the world, without a doubt Ally. Not having your gorgeous boy safe and well in your arms goes against every fibre of your body, it's just wrong and so unfair. Yet the love you feel for your angel baby is indescribable and you will carry it in your heart always. I lost my Lucy 15 months ago and I still sob sometimes but the days do get brighter eventually, I promise you xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your loss thinking of you and your family xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been thinking of you Ally. I'm glad you got the chance to birth your son and hold him in your arms.
    I'm sure he knows just how much he was and still is loved.
    Lots hugs your way