+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirst33 View Post
    Ally- my heart aches for you. I know our situations are different but I always feel like you're reading my mind. DH and I went for a walk yesterday and were talking about our Easter traditions growing up and what we would do for our children and my heart was hurting inside knowing that we'll never get to do those traditions with Clementine.

I was/am going to write a separate post about this but I often feel like my life and memories are divided into two distinct sections. Before we lost Clem and after. I can classify everything by that, I imagine you can do the same with Angus' diagnosis.

Have you read that blog a previous poster gave to you? I read through some of it and found it very inspirational for myself (just how strong this mother and baby are) and hopeful for you. I know you must be so frightened to allow that hope though.

I'm sorry I haven't posted on here lately but I do continue to follow you're updates, I've just been emotionally drained lately.
    It's exactly the same as you and your Clem it's hard

I am scared to get my hopes up at the moment especially since I can't find a baby who has his stomach issue and heart and T18 that has survived more than a few hours. His stomach hernia needs emergency surgery in the first 48hrs but they say he won't be strong enough to survive surgery so it's hard because until he's born we won't know how hard to push for treatment

Thanks
    Reviews
    This weekend was very hard here too hun... Meant to be putting my 9 month old in a little pink bunny onesie... N watching her siblings find eggs
    Great big hugs hun. There are so many milestones and 1st's that will be hard. I'm still discovering them!
    Sending you love a strength! Xxxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to equinemagic For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    This weekend was very hard here too hun... Meant to be putting my 9 month old in a little pink bunny onesie... N watching her siblings find eggs
    Great big hugs hun. There are so many milestones and 1st's that will be hard. I'm still discovering them!
    Sending you love a strength! Xxxx
    Thank you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    So Good Friday was super hard for both dh and I. I think it kinda sunk in that next year we won't have buba he won't see his first Easter then remembering that every holiday, he won't be there.

Every Easter, every birthday and every Christmas even after we have more babies there will be one little soul missing. We want him so badly we wish he had any other diagnosis that would give us time. We don't care if he was never smart, never good looking or never normal. Just to be able to share holidays and time with him would mean so much to us!

Watching my nieces and nephews play and grow over the weekend seeing them enjoy the egg hunt and family time just breaks my heart.
    Hugs Ally xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kate1990 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, my daughter will be 4 years old in 3 weeks and she has Full Trisomy 18! Would you like to be connected with a community of many who have a loved one with Trisomy 18? For more support, email me at kelly@trisomyfamilies.org

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisomy Mom For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (02-04-2013),Mod-Myztik  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisomy Mom View Post
    Yes, my daughter will be 4 years old in 3 weeks and she has Full Trisomy 18! Would you like to be connected with a community of many who have a loved one with Trisomy 18? For more support, email me at kelly@trisomyfamilies.org
    Thank you! I'm on the Facebook pages?

I'm just worried that his tummy issue is going to get him before he gets started.

It's always so nice to hear about the babies that make it though thank you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Trisomy 18 Mom of a 4 year old

My daughter has Full Trisomy 18 and she will be 4 years old this month! I know of many other children (and adults) with Trisomy 18 who are loving life and a very viable part of their family! If you would like to talk to more families with a loved one with Trisomy (alive or gone too soon), please feel free to contact me and I can add you to some support groups! I too, was pressured to terminate...so glad I didn't!! <3

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisomy Mom For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (03-04-2013),Bubbles10  (04-04-2013),Mod-Myztik  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Hugs and hoping & thinking of you and your family everyday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't sleep in this stupid birthing suite so I thought I would update.

I'm very sorry so let everyone know that my dear angel Angus has passed away somewhere between Tuesdays kicks before dinner and late Wednesday night in the ER.

We waited all day to be asked back to the hospital, got admitted at 6:30pm and didn't see a doctor till 11:45pm lol I've had half a tablet of induction medication and I've been told to sleep.

They think it's going to take a long time, Angus is expected late tomorrow at the earliest apparently. I never realised it would take so long for him to come if he passed. I'm so sad that I can't "comfort" him.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (11-05-2013),KaraB  (12-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My heart is breaking for you Ally, sending so much love and strength to you and your husband. What a wonderful home you gave Angus that was warm and so full of love <3 will be thinking of you especially in the next couple of days and no words will ever be enough but I am so sorry for your loss. RIP beautiful boy.