+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Angus is a cheeky boy turning bum first!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (26-03-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Angus is a cheeky boy turning bum first!
    Yeah he is! Just thanking my stars though its another reason for a csection to help persuade the Ob!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (12-01-2014),Wise Enough  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lovely to see an update and yes, owwwie those bum first rascals can hurt when they tumble turn!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He sounds like a cheeky boy!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    He sounds like a cheeky boy!
    He is the best most amazing thing.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (12-01-2014),Kirst33  (27-03-2013),mell84  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    UPDATE: had a check up today. Got dobbed in for all those tests I'd managed to avoid until now; GTT etc. also had my fundal height measured for the first time!

Saw a new OB who took the opportunity (and the usual entourage if students/doctors) to have a peek at Angus. They looked at everything again mostly for their benefit but we got to see his hands for the first time which appear to be a bit funny but hey DH and I don't care, least if buba's worries. His head is two and a bit weeks behind in growth and his body and legs are well over a month behind now.

The pediatrician was on call last night and still dealing with an emergency so we still have no birth plan etc.

I am feeling deflated I had myself tensed and ready for a fight and then never got any answers!! My BP was up because if my nerves so we had an extra hour and a half of people taking my BP and blood tests lol but once I calmed down it was all good.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (27-03-2013),sweetseven  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are back in two weeks. Hopefully the pediatrician will be available! I really want a plan having no plan is distressing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ally. I'm a long time reader of BH (from when I was pregnant with my 1st child 5 years ago!) but have NEVER posted...until today.

I just wanted to pass on a blog to you I found when I was worried about my 2nd pregnancy last year due to my age (40).

It is a lady in the US that found out at similar time to you that her baby had T18. She also decided to continue her pregnancy & baby Nora is now 10 months old. It is a very faith based blog (which I am not) but is very uplifting. Nora is just having a bit of a scare now (which is heartbreaking to think of what might be coming) but she has done amazingly well & I would be so grateful to have had the time with her that they have given all the horrifying realities the doctors pass on.

The blog started off filled with fear much like you were but I've continued reading all the way through as the timing was the same as my pregnancy & Nora has been so wonderful and happy. My baby was fortunately healthy (the miracle is not lost on me) but Nora's health and happiness now affects me on a daily basis. I don't know how I would get over something like what you (and they) are going through.

I hope you get to share some of the same things with Angus that Nora's family has with her.

http://noraroseyusko.com/

Best of luck...now back in my hole

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VirgoMama For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (27-03-2013),Kirst33  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VirgoMama View Post
    Hi Ally. I'm a long time reader of BH (from when I was pregnant with my 1st child 5 years ago!) but have NEVER posted...until today.

I just wanted to pass on a blog to you I found when I was worried about my 2nd pregnancy last year due to my age (40).

It is a lady in the US that found out at similar time to you that her baby had T18. She also decided to continue her pregnancy & baby Nora is now 10 months old. It is a very faith based blog (which I am not) but is very uplifting. Nora is just having a bit of a scare now (which is heartbreaking to think of what might be coming) but she has done amazingly well & I would be so grateful to have had the time with her that they have given all the horrifying realities the doctors pass on.

The blog started off filled with fear much like you were but I've continued reading all the way through as the timing was the same as my pregnancy & Nora has been so wonderful and happy. My baby was fortunately healthy (the miracle is not lost on me) but Nora's health and happiness now affects me on a daily basis. I don't know how I would get over something like what you (and they) are going through.

I hope you get to share some of the same things with Angus that Nora's family has with her.

http://noraroseyusko.com/

Best of luck...now back in my hole
    Thank you for your first post

I will look up this blog

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CitrusRain View Post
    2 weeks isn't too far away. Not having a plan is definitely distressing when you have a high risk pregnancy! Hopefully they can all get together at the next appointment and you can put your case forward. Will that be 30 weeks then (I think I'm about a week in front of you)?
    I will be 30 and a bit yes

Just need to try and stay calm. I try to remember just because I got not answers does not mean everything will fall apart in 14 days but some days it's hard not to get all doomsday-y

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

bpac  (28-03-2013)