Another sad update. Although all of buba's problems are surgically fixable they think because of his trisomy 18 that he will be too small and weak to save.
I have been told I can have a Caesar is if want but that it isn't recommended as his prognosis is so bad it isn't worth the risks to me.
However he isn't expected to survive a natural labour if he makes it to his EDD at all.
We will no longer have scans every other day just the occasional appointment to check his heart is still beating
I'm devastated I don't know what choices to make anymore.
I'm currently waiting to see a doctor to set up his comfort care options (oxygen feeding tubes etc)