+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Sorry but this made me LOL. Yup, a bunch of hardened criminals hiding their pets and posting on bub hub

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    And I'm sure all the people who think its okay to breach their lease and sneak pets in would be the first to complain the minute their landlord took their time repairing something or breached their side of the lease.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    And I'm sure all the people who think its okay to breach their lease and sneak pets in would be the first to complain the minute their landlord took their time repairing something or breached their side of the lease.
    Not me. If you read my posts in this thread you'd see I have clearly stated that I always fix any damage caused by myself or my pets

You know what they say about assuming...judging books by their cover....blanket statements etc. etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Not me. If you read my posts in this thread you'd see I have clearly stated that I always fix any damage caused by myself or my pets

You know what they say about assuming...judging books by their cover....blanket statements etc. etc.
    Regardless of whether you fix the damage, fumigate the house there's still the minor detail of ignoring the cconditions of contract of your lease.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post:

Blessedwith3boys  (06-01-2013),squirrelex  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default pets and renting

Yes and People who lie, disrespect and deceive their landlords probably have similar negative traits spill over into other aspects of their lives.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Regardless of whether you fix the damage, fumigate the house there's still the minor detail of ignoring the cconditions of contract of your lease.
    Yeah....nobody is saying its right to do it. The OP was asking about peoples experiences with hiding a dog in a rental....I dont think any of us who have admitted to that have said that we were doing the right thing.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pets and renting

Pets aren't the only way people breach leases. Lots of people have extra people living in their house that they arent supposed to, smoke inside, don't keep it clean and run commercial businesses from a rental property.

Not all people who sneak pets complain. My partner fixes all the handiman stuff himself which the real estate are always grateful for. Our real estate have always said they were sorry to see us go as we were such good tenants. You'd never even know we had a cat... I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, but it's not always such a big deal.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Yes and People who lie, disrespect and deceive their landlords probably have similar negative traits spill over into other aspects of their lives.

Please. When do you hold classes on how to be completely perfect in every way?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default pets and renting

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post

Please. When do you hold classes on how to be completely perfect in every way?
    There's a difference between being perfect and using deception to break a legally binding agreement. I think the later says a lot about ones character.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: pets and renting

Lol I unknowingly breached my lease at my previous rental for almost 10 months because I forgot to add my youngest son on the lease when he was born... actually I didn't forget, I wasn't aware I had to.
    I just think people are being a little extreme thinking people who hide a pet are horrible people (and for the record my cats are both on my lease )

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (06-01-2013),HarvestMoon  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pets and renting

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Now I've heard it all... Hiding a cat makes you a delinquent. Please.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (06-01-2013),peanutmonkey  (06-01-2013)