+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Question Decided to start trying....

Hi Ladies, I am an old member here but couldnt figure out my username and password cos i am a duffer haha. I have an almost 3 year old DD and a 7 year old DSS. Me and my partner have decided its time to try for a baby of our own. I am super duper excited about this but seeing as both of our kids were "surprises" Im not entirely sure what I am doing.

I have been to the dr to have bloodtests to check i am not diseased lol and he mentioned times when i should get busy.

The first day of my last AF was the 27/12 I am currently having some nice Ovulation symptoms ( I always get cramps and sore boobs and a bit grumpy) I also have what i think is EWCM (been doing a little reading lol), but would it not be too early for me to be ovulating yet? I have no idea...

could anyone shed some light on this puzzling topic?

thanks in advance!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    No, it wouldn't be too early for you to o (ovulate) yet. I got my last af on the 25th of December and will probably o tomorrow or monday. I get o pains before I actually o.

I'm on day 12 of my cycle, so that means you'd be on day 10. How long are you cycles usually? Mine vary from 25-29 days so probably o between day 10 - 14. Day 10 is definitely not too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are roughly 28 days i think, im not so good at keeping track of things i normally get my af around the same time every month. I am thinking id really need to be bding tonight lol but my partner has a fever and has been in bed all day, no joy there :P. hrmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I don't usually have much o pain (some twinges and very light cramps) but it is usually spread over 3-4 days as well as ewcm...I've read you o on the last day you see ewcm.

You won't really know exactly when you o unless you do temping/charting.

Maybe your partner will be feeling a bit better tomorrow morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even with charting and temping you still cant pinpoint O. Usually down the the 24/36hrs but never down to the 2-3 hours lol.

If your happy to just play it by symptoms, BD when ever you can. Obviously his illness cant be helped.

Personally. My symtpoms werent acurate. I had 7 day build up of cramps, sore boobs, grumps, back pain etc .. I was using OPK's had my strong positive and then continued having sore boobs for 4 days later!

Try a few times and time your cycles (on your phone?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going to buy some OPK next cycle if this one is unsuccessful (im not holding my breath that our first month trying will be it lol) based on when i should be oing i think i am right now lol, ive had the lead up and i have my tell tale pain that i get when i am (or when i should be) fingers crossed. We BD nearly every day anyway haha, damn my partner and his super spunkiness :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Good luck!

We'll probably be due for af (or testing) around the same time! I'm about 2dpo now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully we both get BFPs!!! Good luck

9. The Following User Says Thank You to grugwashere For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this waiting is killing me lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Decided to start trying....

So I got a BFP this morning! Going to test again tomorrow morning and then go for bloods