+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default When to buy maternity jeans

Another reccomendation for jeans west. Started wearing mine at 16weeks. Super comfy and just look like normal jeans once you have a top on. Come in different styles to.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls I ordered my normal size in the denim colour and they fit fine. I bought black but they wernt denim and wernt stretchy so were too tight on calves. I also bought their jeggins which I love too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Awesome, thanks for the advice. Think I'll give the belly band a go for a few weeks then pay a visit to Jeanswest, any excuse to shop

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I got the jeans west ones as well. Pre-pregnancy I'm size 10, so I got size 10 and now at 34 weeks I'm finding them to be a bit too tight so wish I would have got size 12, but that may also be due to me eating too much crappy food lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm usually size 10, so I think I got 11?? I'm 26 weeks now, and they're snug but I think they'll last til the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im another Jeanswest maternity jean lover - got one dark denim & one black skinny leg ones and wear them ALL the time. I got them about 13wks and I'm now 28wks and they are still great with enough room to keep growing. I got my normal size 12 (i havent yet put on much excess weight so normal size is still great) I love the stretchy belly band that sometimes I wear up and over bump, other times I fold it in half. Then inside there is the adjustable waist band - great because I can slowly let it out as I grow and I imagine tighten them back up as I (hopefully!) gradually loose weight. Plus I was told for the lifetime of the jeans they will replace them if anything stretches out of shape. Can you tell I love them? Hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

Default Re: When to buy maternity jeans

I never bought maternity jeans, this pregnancy or my last..

I wasn't big during winter though and managed to wear my normal jeans when it was cold.

All I wear now are skirts and basketball shorts but if I decide to wear normal shorts I use a hairtie and wear a belly band (stretchy boob tube like thing) and a long shirt.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the Bella Band but it drives me crazy - I have to keep folding it and refolding it and every time I go to the bathroom it takes me a good 2 mins to get myself dressed afterwards. It is a good stop-gap measure though until you find some jeans you like.

I have not been able to find any maternity jeans small enough for me, hence my ongoing struggles with the uncomfortable bella band. I am size 25 in normal J Brand jeans but their size 24 maternity jeans were too big for me on the legs and hips, and I have been to Ripe Maternity, Pea in a Pod, and Premaman and their smallest sizes were all too big

My plan was to get through pregnancy in maternity jeans and loose tops but I have had to change that to maternity dresses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought 2 pairs for $100 at Just Jeans, one dark skinny leg and one lighter straight leg.
    I picked them over the Jeanswest version as I didn't like the big belly band.
    The 2 I got are low rise, which I normally wear anyway, to sit under the bump and have navy elastic inserts for a bit of give. They're really comfy.
    I'm only 10 weeks but am finding my normal jeans slightly too tight to be comfortable all day.
    Good luck with your shopping!