+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Angel care monitor help...quick! (pic attached)

I need help from someone who has an Angel Care Monitor! I've transferred DD upstairs to a spare bedroom which has aircon in it because the temperature in our bedroom is 34 degrees. I'll tough it out with the pedestal fan, but poor little DD (15mo) was clearly struggling (she doesn't normally stir, but she kept waking up crying). I've set the aircon to 26 degrees so at least it will be more comfortable without getting too cold.

Ok, getting to the point!! I've set the monitor so that it will only make a sound if DD cries out. Can someone have a look at this picture and tell me that it's correct? Is that little microphone thing in the top left the correct one to set it to so that it only activates with sound? I don't want to stuff it up and not hear DD until she is hysterical as she's upstairs and she really would have to cry loudly for me to hear her from downstairs. I'm going to bed now so I need to know in the next half hour. Thanks!
    Oh, and the actual temperature in the room is now lower than 32 degrees, the monitor just hadn't caught up when I took the pic (they take a while to reflect the actual temp if you move them). Oh, and she's in a portacot, hence no movement sensor being on.
    monitor.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I use mine for sound only, those icons are seen, but I think you'll definitely hear your ddif the sound icon is on. Not sure about the sound activation microphone icon, but most certain you'll hear her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep thats what mine's always set on .. You'll hear her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Great, thanks