Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would also be going to court to hear the charges. if you dont, chances are you will be lied to forever over it. better to hear exactly what is going on so you can make an informed decision as to staying with this man or not. Besides, if you really think he is great then you should be there to show your support. hope it all works out for you. xo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crazyfamily For This Useful Post:

Alicia92  (05-01-2013),Rutabaga  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Partner in Custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfamily View Post
    I would also be going to court to hear the charges. if you dont, chances are you will be lied to forever over it. better to hear exactly what is going on so you can make an informed decision as to staying with this man or not. Besides, if you really think he is great then you should be there to show your support. hope it all works out for you. xo
    This.

Why on earth would you NOT go to court. Are you afraid of what you'll hear?

Get to court. Find out what is going on and make a decision from there. The reality is the charges are going to be quite serious. You need to know whether you are safe in continuing any form of contact with him.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

Alicia92  (05-01-2013),atomicmama  (05-01-2013),Boobycino  (05-01-2013),Crazyfamily  (05-01-2013),HarvestMoon  (05-01-2013),MissMuppet  (05-01-2013),PR2bMum  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Good luck today, I hope u went/r going OP!

Thanks
    Reviews

I have to agree with everyone else here. I would be going to that court to find out what he accused of doing then deciding what todo from there.
    I also think its strange the mother isn't going.
    I think she either is going but doesn't want you there so trying to put you off going OR isn't going because she already knows.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kezanazz For This Useful Post:

Alicia92  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I too don't want to be blunt but here it is: yes you may have fallen in the last few months and thought you knew each other but he obviously has been investigated for the ENTIRE or atleast majority of the time you have been dating ( as someone mentioned extradition just doesn't happen takes alot of planning) so it's obvious now that there were secrets being held.

You NEED to find out what the charges are, obviously you're on here because you're a mummy so you have a duty of care to protect them first, before some man you've only really just started dating.
    What if his crime meant your children are at risk? Could you live with the guilt if you allowed this man back into your home only to find out years later what he did actually put your kids at risk?

There are certain crimes I wouldn't stick by my husband for and we have been together for years, own property together, married and about to have a child.

Again I am sorry if this post seems dramatic and ott but you just need to know so you can appropriately know how you will deal with it

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Plan2bamummy For This Useful Post:

Alicia92  (05-01-2013),atomicmama  (05-01-2013),Boobycino  (05-01-2013),Gothel  (05-01-2013),HarvestMoon  (05-01-2013),αληθη  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Partner in Custody.

I've had a lil bit to do with the legal system unfortunately, not myself, but a close immediate family member...

Im sorry you find yourself in such a tough situation. But in my experience, the charges wouldnt be minimal for an extradition to take place. It takes alot of planning, effort and money to carry one out, so he us obviously hiding something major.

I would definately be asking for answers and sorry but I wouldn't trust him without them. Maybe if he can't give them to you (prisoners don't talk about their crimes over the phone, their calls are recorded so I understand why he hadn't told you.

However...he can call his lawyer, give permission for you to talk to them, give you their details and you can find out this way. If he wouldnt do this, im sorry but I wouldn't hang around.

I hate to be stereotypical, but prison changes the nicest person. If you want to pm me, you can ask done questions and I will try answer as best I can.

But really at the moment you need answers from him somehow before you can decide what to do next.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Alicia92  (05-01-2013),Izy  (05-01-2013)

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    I too don't want to be blunt but here it is: yes you may have fallen in the last few months and thought you knew each other but he obviously has been investigated for the ENTIRE or atleast majority of the time you have been dating ( as someone mentioned extradition just doesn't happen takes alot of planning) so it's obvious now that there were secrets being held.

You NEED to find out what the charges are, obviously you're on here because you're a mummy so you have a duty of care to protect them first, before some man you've only really just started dating.
    What if his crime meant your children are at risk? Could you live with the guilt if you allowed this man back into your home only to find out years later what he did actually put your kids at risk?

There are certain crimes I wouldn't stick by my husband for and we have been together for years, own property together, married and about to have a child.

Again I am sorry if this post seems dramatic and ott but you just need to know so you can appropriately know how you will deal with it
    I 100% agree with this. I was going to say so thing similar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I would be going too OP. I would want to know what is going on, and if no one would tell me, I'd be going to find out for myself.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfamily View Post
    Well said. I agree.

Thanks
    Reviews

I am so sorry you're in this situation

But I have to agree with everyone who has said go to court. I'd want to know the charges...

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast