Closed Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Partner in Custody.

OP, a bit off topic, but do you have any family or friends around for support?

Putting everything that has happened, what you have told us, what you have been told, what we have told you aside, do you have anyone outside of a forum to lean on?
    Someone not involved.
    This all seems like such a stressful thing to go through, no matter what we all say we would do in this position, you are in this position and yes, it would be more than stressful, if you have someone to talk to it might get you by until Monday.

Your daughter is at her fathers, so are you just dealing with all this alone?
    Please make sure you have someone you can trust to help you through this.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Partner in Custody.

I really don't think the police will tell her anything. They only way she will know is through family, the only way she will know the truth is to go to court and hear it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Partner in Custody.

Big hugs op, I'm sure we don't mean to come across judgmental xoxox

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alicia92 For This Useful Post:

InNeedOfWisdom  (05-01-2013)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry you've copped so much from this thread. I think the majority of 'attacking' posts are mostly from people who are bored and want there to be a bigger drama than their really is so they have something to gossip about.
    Sure, there's the ones who don't want you to get hurt. But I think more people just have too little to do with their day and are hiding behind their keyboards!

YES, extradition is serious. But at the end of the day all this "Ooooh maybe the mother is lying" and "Ooooh I don't believe the mobile phone story" is pointless! There's absolutely no reason on earth why he couldn't have requested his mobile phone and charger and had them handed to the duty staff to put with the rest of his things. I'd ask for mine if I didn't have them even on the off chance that I could use them for some reason.
    In fact I'm pretty sure I'd ask out of habit, I hate not having my mobile phone around even if I'm not able to use it. Think about it, if you needed to get someone's contact details for witness purposes or confirmation of something, where do you store them? IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE. So him actually being able to make calls or not likely has nothing to do with anything!

OP I hope you don't take all of this to heart. I know you were just looking for some support and whilst my initial post was mostly cautionary (given my own experiences) now I'm just plain amazed at the willingness of some people on this forum to make someone who's already worried, upset and anxious feel even worse.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (05-01-2013),FindMyLunch  (05-01-2013),InNeedOfWisdom  (05-01-2013),Jakeysmummy90  (05-01-2013),LoveHeart  (12-01-2013),Purple Lily  (05-01-2013),veggiemama  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Partner in Custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    OP, a bit off topic, but do you have any family or friends around for support?

Putting everything that has happened, what you have told us, what you have been told, what we have told you aside, do you have anyone outside of a forum to lean on?
    Someone not involved.
    This all seems like such a stressful thing to go through, no matter what we all say we would do in this position, you are in this position and yes, it would be more than stressful, if you have someone to talk to it might get you by until Monday.

Your daughter is at her fathers, so are you just dealing with all this alone?
    Please make sure you have someone you can trust to help you through this.
    All of this. I cant imagine what stress you are being put through right now and I hope the weekend doesnt drag for you and that you can finally get some answers. I hope you have somebody there for support you shouldnt have to go through all this alone

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

InNeedOfWisdom  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have the chance and the tools to find out more information about someone you have been in an intimate relationship with for 4 months who you "love" and you are choosing to bury your head in the sand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think people need to stop googling and posting. It's not helpful or supportive to speculate - but beyond that, you're not even googling right. All of the articles have included the wrong states or are months old.

Honestly, I think speculating about what he's done isn't going to get us anywhere, and it's certainly not going to help the OP out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Someone close to me is in jail, I know for a fact they don't get their mobile phones to use. They're remanded in custody waiting for court, they're with rapists and murders till then. Do you really think they give all these guys previledges like that? He's not in a hotel. So if he did use his phone he's probably not even in jail, she said he has family/brother/friends/his ex in that state? Maybe he's staying with them and laying low?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Someones Mummy For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. I have called the station and had to leave a message. grr. I have told my mother and 2 friends who are being very supportive. My daughter is back tomorrow so yep, i think i will, for atleast the moment, bury my head in the sand and enjoy my time with her tomorrow.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InNeedOfWisdom For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (05-01-2013),FindMyLunch  (05-01-2013),Purple Lily  (05-01-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Someones Mummy View Post
    Someone close to me is in jail, I know for a fact they don't get their mobile phones to use. They're remanded in custody waiting for court, they're with rapists and murders till then. Do you really think they give all these guys previledges like that? He's not in a hotel. So if he did use his phone he's probably not even in jail, she said he has family/brother/friends/his ex in that state? Maybe he's staying with them and laying low?
    I think someone has been watching too much television...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FindMyLunch For This Useful Post:

JessicaBailey  (05-01-2013)