Closed Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know when my DF was picked up all his belonging were taken from him and he rang me from the correctional facilities phone. They get 1 welfare call of as long as you need to organise different things.. He shouldnt have his mobile on him unless he has been bailed out....
    Hope everything turns out for the best tho.. Look after yourself is one thing i learnt you are no good to him if your exhausted..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    Just googled man extradited January 2013 and this came up http://m.theage.com.au/national/melb...501-1xvlk.html
    Thanks, but thats from the wrong state. Surely theres not many extraditions in this counrty, or we'd hear about them? I guess it will come up on google sooner or later

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Partner in Custody.

InNeedOfWisdom, I can't begin to imagine what is running through your head right now & really feel for you in this terrible situation. We are a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen if you need. I've been holding back on posting this as it seems as though you are being bombarded. Please have a good sleep tonight and enjoy tomorrow with your daughter ((hugs)).
    Last edited by katybobady; 05-01-2013 at 20:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't think you are lying but I have to be honest it's not exactly something we all deal with every day so it is confusing to us. The fact that you don't live together yet he was arrested at your house is even strange, not saying it didn't happen, clearly it did. It's a unique situation that probably none of us have been in so to get your head around it as a third party is even more confusing than what it must be for you and you were there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [text removed by the Moderating Team]

How you deal with it is entirely up to you and I can only pray that no harm comes to you or your daughter as a result.

Such extreme situations will bring out extreme opinions, and putting it on a public forum, you have to be prepared to cop the things you don't like as well as the things you do.

Personally I don't understand how you are coping not knowing, I would be a mess, but I am a different person to you. Also I don't think you are getting the entire truth from his family, based on what you have said in your posts. And the mobile phone really rings HUGE bells for me.

I really sincerely hope you keep safe and nothing sinister comes of this for you and your DD.
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 05-01-2013 at 20:51. Reason: Ref to deleted text

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    Just googled man extradited January 2013 and this came up http://m.theage.com.au/national/melb...501-1xvlk.html
    That's old, its back in May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    4 months is nothing.

If you're a mother, you throw a 4-month-old relationship to the dogs when stuff like this happens. You don't have the luxury of being a carefree childless person who waits around to see what happens. You go, "Yep, have a good life buddy," and move on.

Why set yourself up for so much hassle? Four months is ages when you're 13... it's nothing when you're a grown adult, and once you find out you're potentially with a criminal, no matter what the crime is, is it really worth the drama and hassle and heartache? Nope. It's not. Ever.

I'd still want to know what was going on... jsut because I'm nosey... but I'd be leaving it there, absolutely.

You don't want your child in his care. You don't want him taking your child to any events. You don't know him well enough, obviously, since you didn't know he was a criminal.

I know this has got to be sucky, that it's hard... but cut your losses NOW and make life as drama-free as possible for you and your child. It is probably also the SAFEST move to make.

Good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

The calling from his mobile is very strange. Keep yourself safe and informed. I really hope that Monday brings about all the answers you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Someones Mummy View Post
    That's old, its back in May.
    Read the date wrong ( the American way) and stupid me we are 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thank you for your concern and assure you that my daughter is more than well cared for, loved and protected.
    I am a damn good parent, doing better than a lot of other single mothers I know, and take pride in the advances DD has made with my help.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InNeedOfWisdom For This Useful Post:

kiwimumto1  (05-01-2013),mrswhitehouse  (05-01-2013),Mulva  (05-01-2013)