Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Atropos I was afraid of that :'(

Chances are he'll be gone for a very long time then :'(

I called the officer in charge of DP's case, and im not allowed to visit or speak to DP, even though he's still in this area, in a watchhouse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Partner in Custody.

Can you go to court tomorrow? The charges should be read out, then you'll know what you're dealing with. I don't know what else to say

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Someones Mummy For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    I haven't been in this situation. I can tell you from professional experience that extradition is only reserved for very, very serious matters. I realise that is not helpful exactly, but I just want you to prepare yourself. I hope it is all a terrible mistake though, and all works out for you. Sending you massive
    I was afraid of that :'( Chances are I wont see him again... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by wantmore View Post
    Can you go visit him? All prisoners are allowed visits on certain days unless they are in the detention or protection units. Call the prison that he is at , all on the net they have a contact number and ask.
    I called the officer in charge of DPs case, and im not allowed to visit or speak to DP. Even though he's still in the area in a watch house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes i have 2 years ago. Had been with DF for 4.5 years and they came to our house and picked him up on a 10 year old driving warrent. I was devestated.. I had his ASD, ADHD son and my 2 kids as well.. He ended up going to prison for 4 months 2 weeks local and the rest 485km away. I made the trip every fortnight to see him. The tears didnt stop for months...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry you are going through this. I work in law and extradition is only used is extreme cases so prepare yourself that what he is accused of may be pretty bad. Try not to stress too much until you know what is going on. Easier said than done I am sure. I hope his child is ok and being looked after by someone he knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes i have 2 years ago. Had been with DF for 4.5 years and they came to our house and picked him up on a 10 year old driving warrent. I was devestated.. I had his ASD, ADHD son and my 2 kids as well.. He ended up going to prison for 4 months 2 weeks local and the rest 485km away. I made the trip every fortnight to see him. The tears didnt stop for months... if you need to chat pm me.. they told me its like a grieving process and i have to agree

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    I haven't been in this situation. I can tell you from professional experience that extradition is only reserved for very, very serious matters. I realise that is not helpful exactly, but I just want you to prepare yourself. I hope it is all a terrible mistake though, and all works out for you. Sending you massive
    I was afraid of that Dont want to admit it, or think that way, but its going to be so bad...

I called the officer in charge of DPs extradition and he said im not allowed to see or speak to DP. Even though he's still in the area in a watch house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

How scary for you. The not knowing must be driving you crazy. I hope you can get some more information soon.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm sorry you're going through this, try to stay calm. It doesn't sound good but the best thing is to try and not work yourself up a out it until you find out the facts.

Thanks
    Reviews

Has he met with a legal team yet? He can give them permission to talk with you. My cousin went through a similar thing with her husband, she attended court to hear the charges.