Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Partner in Custody.

Im un undercover hubber.

My partner of approx 4 months has been taken into custody and extradited to another state.

I dont know what his charges are, so i dont know how bad it is but obviously im imagining the worst. He was here at my house when the police came to see him (he'd been in contact with them and they'd lied about the circumstances) and DP was so shocked to hear he had an arrest warrant.

Ive only had 1 phone conversation with him, and got no information.

Im beside myself with worry, cant stop the tears. We had so many plans...

Has anyone else been in this situation??

I dont want any comments that he must be a loser, because he's the most caring, generous man i've met. I dont even know what hes done, so at the moment in this thread thats a non issue. Just looking for anyone thats been through something similar.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I haven't but I've vaguely been a part of a similar thing where my cousin has been arrested and put in lock up. I don't have any advice as I haven't been in your exact position but just sending my thoughts for you and I hope you get information soon.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Partner in Custody.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I guess without knowing what the charges are or if he did the wrong thing you must feel like you are in no-mans land. Big hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I haven't at all been in your position. Just try to calm yourself as best you can until you get the facts. Do you have any friends or family you can lean on for support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Can you call anyone and find out more information? A lawyer? I'm sure you've thought of this. I can't imagine how you feel. Limbo I guess. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews

Can you go visit him? All prisoners in custody are allowed visitors on certain days of the week unless they are in detention or protection? Find out call the prison he is at, they all have a admin number and ask

Thanks
    Reviews

I haven't been in this situation. I can tell you from professional experience that extradition is only reserved for very, very serious matters. I realise that is not helpful exactly, but I just want you to prepare yourself. I hope it is all a terrible mistake though, and all works out for you. Sending you massive

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (05-01-2013),Crazyfamily  (05-01-2013),delirium  (05-01-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Can you go visit him? All prisoners are allowed visits on certain days unless they are in the detention or protection units. Call the prison that he is at , all on the net they have a contact number and ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive told my mum and a few friends, and they're great, but I cant stand anyone saying 'it will all be ok, he'll be back soon and it'll be fine'.

There's every chance that it wont be fine
    Apparently he has court tomorrow for the extradition, then on Monday in the other state for the charges. (Ive been in constant contact with DP's mum since he was arrested yesterday afternoon). Dp's mum doesnt know what the charges are either

Arghhh!! DP is a single Dad, what if he doesnt get out? What if he's locked up in jail :'( I know ive only been with him a short time, but we are so good together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive spoken to the officer handling DP's case, and he wont tell me anything. Im not allowed to see or speak to DP, even though he's still at the watch house, waiting to be taken interstate.

Atropo's i was really afraid of that :'(

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast