Closed Thread
Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Also so so sorry to hear about Lexie being stillborn, I can't even begin to imagine what you have been through, thinking if you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

Letoti  (09-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

I'm out AF arrived last night, so it's on to March Madness for me. I'm due to o a couple of days after my wedding anniversary (a weekend - yay ), and will be testing a couple of weeks before my birthday (35... ) Good luck to those still to test. fx for some more sticky bubs for Fab Feb!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Baby would be due November 2nd if it happened for us this month (that's what countdown to pregnancy website claims anyways...).
    Tried to post this last night when the convo was actually happening but it wouldn't let me post...

O pains... Do you think this could be an o pain... I feel like my very low back, on the right side is aching and sending pain down my leg all the way down almost to my ankle... It feels like the pain goes through my bone.... Any ideas??? Or am I just over analyzing things???

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck everyone!!!
    Blotched Tabby i think we are the same EDD - 6DPO here and this TWW is going sooooo slowly. So glad it's the weekend but DH is working nightshift so it will be pretty boring at my house.
    I decided I would stay positive this time.... However it's always a fine line between staying positive/getting ones hopes up.... I already warned DH of the potential tears in a weeks time. I asked if he'd get his swimmers checked if this cycle isn't ours and he said he would. I think he is started to get impatient too... I've been impatient for years!! Firstly waiting to TTC and then the last 6 months of the TTC roller coaster....
    So far still feeling good this TWW.
    Have a fab weekend and I hope there is a little embryo burrowing in as we speak!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cap84 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (09-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey guys I think I must be out for this month... Im 16dpo and still getting BFN's but AF hasn't shown up and I don't feel like she's coming anytime soon. This month has been so bizarre - no idea what all my cramping and dizziness was 6-9dpo. Anyway I hope AF shows up soon so I can get on with trying for next month. I'm 99% sure im out this month though so color me red please.
    Congrats to everyone who's already got Bfp's this month and good luck to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can colour me red for on the 14th i am out and onto march

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many BFNs sorry ladies. I hope March is a lucky month for everyone... it will be Easter, after all... DtD like bunnies, catch some eggs, and start new beginnings
    Feeling good this week... doubting I'm UTD but I've been eating well in case I am... I must remember that eating well puts me in a good frame of mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MWL,

You can take me off the testing list for the 20th as I'm already 6 weeks preggers. I'm having an early scan on the 19th so hopefully everything will be OK this time.

Good luck everyone!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap84 View Post
    Good luck everyone!!!
    Blotched Tabby i think we are the same EDD - 6DPO here and this TWW is going sooooo slowly. So glad it's the weekend but DH is working nightshift so it will be pretty boring at my house.
    I decided I would stay positive this time.... However it's always a fine line between staying positive/getting ones hopes up.... I already warned DH of the potential tears in a weeks time. I asked if he'd get his swimmers checked if this cycle isn't ours and he said he would. I think he is started to get impatient too... I've been impatient for years!! Firstly waiting to TTC and then the last 6 months of the TTC roller coaster....
    So far still feeling good this TWW.
    Have a fab weekend and I hope there is a little embryo burrowing in as we speak!!
    Yeah, I'm trying to stay positive too so I will be pretty upset if I get a bfn this week. Its really hard not to get my hopes up!

DH is getting his swimmers checked too! We've been trying for 5 months...

I did have some weird pain down there today so fx it was implantation!

Are you going to test early Cap84? I'm going to test at 10dpo...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

MWL can you move me from the 14th to the 28th thanks