Closed Thread
Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    BT results are in !!! Officially pregnant ! So excited can't believe it !
    Congrats clucky Super happy for you!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    CD17 and almost had a positive OPK last night...

Super tender cervix last night so hope I get a positive soon. I basically get no line during the day but get dark lines at night... anyone know why that is??

also, one of the guys at work has head lice and all I can smell is the poison and its making my head really itchy!! arghhh I hate head lice!! ew.
    I think its because you produce LH in the morning so may not appear in your pee until later on in the day

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I think its because you produce LH in the morning so may not appear in your pee until later on in the day

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub
    That makes sense I guess... Thank you so annoying at first I thought I had a faulty batch and freaked out thinking I won't ovulate at all... silly me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Hooray clucky!!! Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Thank you MWL! I hope it does too-sending DP for more tests as I type. I've been following u, I hope u get some rest n sending u lots n lots of sticky vibes xoxoxox
    Just read your diary too. I'm so sorry. TTC is such a cow sometimes. I really feel for you chillies. xxx

So hard to not get your heart broken when we are all so dearly wanting to love a little person made from that very love in our hearts. The fact that we are all so constantly in agony over the TTC and pregnancy process only further proves what amazingly loving and caring parents we will be.
    x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post

I am having the most fun on countdowntopregnancy.com voting on whether I think tests are negative or positive lol, should b working, naughty naughty
    I haven't read all the recent posts and can't be on long tonite but THIS!!! I do this all the time! Lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm new here.

Can I please be put down for testing on the 10th

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Just read your diary too. I'm so sorry. TTC is such a cow sometimes. I really feel for you chillies. xxx

So hard to not get your heart broken when we are all so dearly wanting to love a little person made from that very love in our hearts. The fact that we are all so constantly in agony over the TTC and pregnancy process only further proves what amazingly loving and caring parents we will be.
    x
    I'm so embarrassed of my diary sometimes! Just how low I get n it's there in black n white

I def agree with TTC n being preg up until 10w! Hoping its my turn soon-I'm thinkin March but dunno why?! Prolly coz it's my last chance before my due date

Sticky vibes MWL n to all yet to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chillies - I follow your diary too - I hope you get your sticky BFP soon, fx March is your month

Congrats Clucky!!

Welcome Spring

AFM - The 2ww has FINALLY begun! Im 1dpiui, BT is 2 weeks today..... (MWL can you please change me to the 22nd?) Can I test yet?!! :P

12. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    Hello ladies,

Channy can you please colour me red? Stupid AF arrived in full force yesterday, right when FF predicted, wish it could predict my BFP for me!!

In other news, I had my checkup with my doc and it turns out whilst everything else is normal I have low levels of AMH (something to do with ovary reserves and the fact I'll probably go through early menopause) which explains my taking a little longer to conceive.

Onto month 7 I go. My Dr isn't stressed yet and neither am I, at least I know why it's taking longer, think I'll give accupuncture a try, anyone else have experience with low levels of AMH? I'm at 6.1 when the norm is (14-30)!
    My AMH level was 4.9 when I was 35, supposed to be between 14 - 30 as well and we fell preg with Lexie first month we tried and with DS the fourth month (but were trying straight after a full term as Lexie was stillborn) so 4 months was still pretty quick. Those levels freaked me out when I was first told but figure it can't have affected me too badly, so I wouldn't stress about it if I were you. Good luck!!