Closed Thread
Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Hello everyone im back!!!! Well kinda I got my bfp in jan and have started bleeding to be told I have a
    blighted ovum and everything stopped developing at 5 weeks or something strange like that. I have my d&c on Thursday and get genetic testing done on everything. This is very frustrating and depressing as this is my second mc in like 3 months grrrrrr

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We already have more blue (bfp’s) than red on our first page list of tryers and testers! Hoping thats a wonderful sign of things to come in Fab Fertile Feb!!!!
    Sorry to those that have had af show up.

GDYB and Just one wish, sorry you got a bfn, you know what they say though, its not over till af arrives. Ill keep my fx for you that she stays away!

Heids, I would keep testing though! fx

Oh Glitter I am so very sorry for your loss. I can not imagine what you must be feeling. sending you lots of hugs. Be kind to yourself

afm, still waiting to o

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Glitter that you have gone through that and again in three months... but third time is the charm so fingers crossed nxct BFP sticks!

Bummer Heids... hope you get a positive with FMU

I am with you on that MrsLA... waiting to ovulate takes so.bloody.long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg glitter, im so so sorry to hear of your loss please take care of yourself, and hopefully the testing can give you some answers.

The front page is looking very positive ladies!!! Very promising for those of us still yet to test FX we break some kind of BFP % of some kind!

Sorry to all who have had AF arrive, and good luck to those yet to test... And for those yet to O... get ready for some bubba making time!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Sorry to hear glitter... Take it easy and fx for a sticky bub soon! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Hello everyone im back!!!! Well kinda I got my bfp in jan and have started bleeding to be told I have a
    blighted ovum and everything stopped developing at 5 weeks or something strange like that. I have my d&c on Thursday and get genetic testing done on everything. This is very frustrating and depressing as this is my second mc in like 3 months grrrrrr
    So sorry to hear of your loss glitter I went through a similar situation only 2 months ago. My little one stopped growing at 7 weeks (they initially suspected a blighted ovum). Had a D&C a week later at 8 weeks. I had testing done and there was a chromosomal issue resulting in the loss which did bring some closure. Its not a nice thing to go through. Sending you massive hugs, I really hope you get your sticky bubs soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    So sorry to hear glitter, give urself some time xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry glitter. :-( I honestly feel your pain. I pray you recover quickly, physically anyway. X

Thanks
    Reviews

Anyone having o day around now? I just got my + opk. 1st since mc. Feeling strangely different this time around. :-/

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jessloumum View Post
    Anyone having o day around now? I just got my + opk. 1st since mc. Feeling strangely different this time around. :-/
    If I o it should be in the next couple of days... It's only my second cycle though so not sure what's normal yet... And I don't use any OPK's at this stage..