Closed Thread
Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well i am out this month Af arrived today really early thanks ladies for the chat i move onto March.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KerriO View Post
    Well i am out this month Af arrived today really early thanks ladies for the chat i move onto March.
    Oh! I'm so sorry AF arrived! Fx for march!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by KerriO View Post
    Sorry to hear xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry that AF has shown up for a few ladies. I hope March is more lucky!

I'm seriously over these made up symptoms I'm having. I'm not going to be shattered if it doesn't happen for me this month (we've only just started trying), but the more tired I get and the more my appetite drops (the only symptoms I had when pregnant with DS), the higher my hopes get.
    I hate the two week wait! I wish I could just forget all about it for eight-twelve weeks when things are definite and in safer territory!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syhal View Post
    So sorry that AF has shown up for a few ladies. I hope March is more lucky!

I'm seriously over these made up symptoms I'm having. I'm not going to be shattered if it doesn't happen for me this month (we've only just started trying), but the more tired I get and the more my appetite drops (the only symptoms I had when pregnant with DS), the higher my hopes get.
    I hate the two week wait! I wish I could just forget all about it for eight-twelve weeks when things are definite and in safer territory!
    The waiting truly sucks doesn't it :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to Butterfly, SquiggsMum, PrincessBubbles, Sjay, KerrieO that you’re out this month, fingers crossed for you all for next month, and to anyone I’ve missed. (Sorry but I really hope I don’t have to join you next month…)

Congratulations Nocolier – yay another BFP!

Fingers crossed if you’re testing today Flexibaby, Number3 and Heids89

Totally agree Syhal and Channy– this waiting sucks! Hope everyone is hanging in there!

AFM - I’m 10 days post O but still another 8 sleeps till my BT (unless something happens before then!). I’m having symptoms left, right and center but not sure of it is the extra medication I am on or potentially good news – it’s driving me crazy. Right now I am swinging between thinking this month might be it then thinking it's never going to happen.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NFT For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep waiting is the pits! I feel like all I do it wait and wish my life away. I had wait till it was the 'right' time for us to TTC (for years). Now we are TTC my life is divided into two week segments, which drag!! Although in a way I look back and think where have the last 6months gone! I certainly haven't achieved anything constructive. I would love another challenge/hobby to throw myself into and keep me sane.... Any ideas??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NFT View Post
    Sorry to Butterfly, SquiggsMum, PrincessBubbles, Sjay, KerrieO that you’re out this month, fingers crossed for you all for next month, and to anyone I’ve missed. (Sorry but I really hope I don’t have to join you next month…)

Congratulations Nocolier – yay another BFP!

Fingers crossed if you’re testing today Flexibaby, Number3 and Heids89

Totally agree Syhal and Channy– this waiting sucks! Hope everyone is hanging in there!

AFM - I’m 10 days post O but still another 8 sleeps till my BT (unless something happens before then!). I’m having symptoms left, right and center but not sure of it is the extra medication I am on or potentially good news – it’s driving me crazy. Right now I am swinging between thinking this month might be it then thinking it's never going to happen.
    So no bt until 18dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cap84 View Post
    Yep waiting is the pits! I feel like all I do it wait and wish my life away. I had wait till it was the 'right' time for us to TTC (for years). Now we are TTC my life is divided into two week segments, which drag!! Although in a way I look back and think where have the last 6months gone! I certainly haven't achieved anything constructive. I would love another challenge/hobby to throw myself into and keep me sane.... Any ideas??
    I'm studying again. I'm not sure it keeps me sane, but it keeps me busy in those TWWs!!

Do you like crafts? reading? TV? When I'm not studying, I mostly watch old TV on DVD...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - I'm not exactly sure why - this is my first IUI so not sure of the usual procedure but it may be because my cycles are usually 32 days and I was triggered to ovulate early. That's the only reason I can think of. The medication I am on also can produce positive tests so not much use poas either. A normal TWW is long enough but 18 days! I am going to be climbing the walls .

Cap84 - I know how you feel, our first year trying was like this. Besides work keeping me busy I have done a bit of study and have been trying new hobbies to keep me busy. I taught myself to sew (can't wait to be able to make little clothes items and accessories) - I have a whole secret pinterest board of DIY baby items but can't bring myself to start making things yet.