Closed Thread
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 945
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

    They've already done it, my mechanic is not too bad but mostly convenient coz I can walk there from work. Hoping I have some better luck this month, found out today also that my great grandpa is in hospital with pneumonia and will prob not last the wk

    Enough of my cracking the sads though, hoping to c some BFPs in here this wk

  2. #712
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

    Channy- sucky about the car, hopefully there's no more issues with it now!

    As for your grandfather, I hope he has a speedy recovery. DH's granddad was in hospital in the UK not long ago with pneumonia (he also had other issues and can't do a lot for himself as he's had multiple strokes and is in his late 80's) and thankfully he recovered after a but of time in hospital...

    It might be tough at times but stay positive!!!
    X

  3. #713
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    They've already done it, my mechanic is not too bad but mostly convenient coz I can walk there from work. Hoping I have some better luck this month, found out today also that my great grandpa is in hospital with pneumonia and will prob not last the wk

    Enough of my cracking the sads though, hoping to c some BFPs in here this wk
    I just had my car serviced last week .... $770 later :-( It was a Major Service apparently for the 80,000km's.

  4. #714
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    I am going rather bonkers over here ladies I've been TTC now for 7 months and only started temping for the past 3 cycles. The first one I O'd on CD16, second one was on CD13, and this cycle I think it's today, CD11 WTF!

    It's really playing with my mind at the moment, and we've only DTD since AF left once, which was yesterday and today I feel is O day. So I've suggested to DH that we DTD today and tomorrow as well, but really feel I've let myself down by not DTD more ..... I was honestly under the impression I wouldn't have O this soon.

    Crazy short cycles and progressively getting shorter! This is all too hard, I wanna be UTD already!

    I purchased some Oracle Ovulation tests off ebay which conveniently haven't arrived, so I'm even more peeved off.

    Any who, apologies for the vent, I have no-one else who I can really vent to and/or they just don't understand.


  5. #715
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sucks Kelsie but by the sounds of it you have DTD plenty enough to be in with a good shot. Can you post a pic of your charts?

  6. #716
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0

    Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    That sucks Kelsie but by the sounds of it you have DTD plenty enough to be in with a good shot. Can you post a pic of your charts?
    This is my current chart. LOTS of Egg White CM today, but didn't check before today :-( disregard the times as I do take my temp at the same time everyday I just forget to put them in right away.
    Attached Images

  7. #717
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0

    Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    This is my current chart. LOTS of Egg White CM today, but didn't check before today :-( disregard the times as I do take my temp at the same time everyday I just forget to put them in right away.
    Previous charts.

  8. #718
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    I am going rather bonkers over here ladies I've been TTC now for 7 months and only started temping for the past 3 cycles. The first one I O'd on CD16, second one was on CD13, and this cycle I think it's today, CD11 WTF!

    It's really playing with my mind at the moment, and we've only DTD since AF left once, which was yesterday and today I feel is O day. So I've suggested to DH that we DTD today and tomorrow as well, but really feel I've let myself down by not DTD more ..... I was honestly under the impression I wouldn't have O this soon.

    Crazy short cycles and progressively getting shorter! This is all too hard, I wanna be UTD already!

    I purchased some Oracle Ovulation tests off ebay which conveniently haven't arrived, so I'm even more peeved off.

    Any who, apologies for the vent, I have no-one else who I can really vent to and/or they just don't understand.

    If it makes you feel any better I was in the same boat- every month very different. I ovulated on day 11 - and lucky i was charting and using the kits because this morning i got my BFP.

    Good luck!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to nicolier For This Useful Post:

    Kelsie  (04-02-2013)

  10. #719
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,313
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked
    1,816
    Reviews
    24
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

    Worked out that if my cycles are consistant we may have a chance to conceive in August . Waiting waiting waiting.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  11. #720
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    1
    Hmmm i know this is late lol but ill be testing round the 14th i think lol still trying to figure this all out


 

Similar Threads

  1. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 14:45
  2. Due in February 2013
    By biscuit1 in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-06-2012, 13:44
  3. Fantastic February Testing Thread
    By backgroundnoise in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 26-02-2012, 19:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!