Closed Thread
Page 66 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    How r u feeling MWL?
    HEY!! Im good. Well pretty good today. I cant complain but i have been struck pretty hard with MS. I could barely get out of bed yesterday and only managed to eat a few crackers. It was the worst so far, but feeling back to normal-ish today. Just catching up on work after brunch with my 'man-slave' lol. He has been so good fetching me cups of tea and running baths for me. What a gem!
    We found out today Poppy's HCG has tripled in two days. So happy to hear that! Doctor wants me off TF programme but to maintain low fat, low carb, low sugar diet so avoid GD. Im on a mission to have a VBAC so starting to 'train' my body and mind for a healthy pregnancy and looking forward to some yoga classes too. Off for a scan next week to hopefully see a lovely strong heart beating away.

Its all very weird.. we both feel a little strange that this is actually happening. Still havent told anyone.. which is SOOOO Hard! I so want to scream it out but DH is super cautious and doesnt even want to buy a pram etc until after 12weeks. He thinks it will hurt too much to have a house full of stuff and no baby should we MC again.

everything will be fine. As far as the doc is concerned he is happy everything is strong and viable so far.
    Hope you are keeping well and enjoyed a fabulous weekend away! YOU SHOULD DEF go OS too! I would love to go back the US it was such a fun trip when i went in 2000. But i was too young to enjoy vegas much at the time.

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I have a question...so I went out for dinner with some friends last night and had maybe 4 glasses of wine which for me is enough to feel fairly tipsy but not give me a hang over, I went to bed at 3am and normally bounce back fine after a night like that. Today I feel like iv got the worst hang over in history! Trying to clean the house but have to have a rest in between each thing coz I am in struggle town, now im 5dpo so even if I caught the egg it wouldn't have implanted so there is no way this ridiculously abnormal hang over could b anything to do with TTC am I right?
    This is how I knew I was pregnant first time - ridiculous hangover compared to the amount I drank! It was the couple of days before AF was due though. And last preg was getting ridiculously tipsy and half a very low alcohol glass of wine.... again only a couple of days before AF. But I had the same reaction yesterday and wondered if like you it may be something....but thought it was too early for me even at 7dpo. We'll have to wait and see Off to do some more crazy symptom spotting now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can't stand the taste of alcohol from a few dpo when I'm utd, so much so that dh uses it as a very early preg test!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    HEY!! Im good. Well pretty good today. I cant complain but i have been struck pretty hard with MS. I could barely get out of bed yesterday and only managed to eat a few crackers. It was the worst so far, but feeling back to normal-ish today. Just catching up on work after brunch with my 'man-slave' lol. He has been so good fetching me cups of tea and running baths for me. What a gem!
    We found out today Poppy's HCG has tripled in two days. So happy to hear that! Doctor wants me off TF programme but to maintain low fat, low carb, low sugar diet so avoid GD. Im on a mission to have a VBAC so starting to 'train' my body and mind for a healthy pregnancy and looking forward to some yoga classes too. Off for a scan next week to hopefully see a lovely strong heart beating away.

Its all very weird.. we both feel a little strange that this is actually happening. Still havent told anyone.. which is SOOOO Hard! I so want to scream it out but DH is super cautious and doesnt even want to buy a pram etc until after 12weeks. He thinks it will hurt too much to have a house full of stuff and no baby should we MC again.

everything will be fine. As far as the doc is concerned he is happy everything is strong and viable so far.
    Hope you are keeping well and enjoyed a fabulous weekend away! YOU SHOULD DEF go OS too! I would love to go back the US it was such a fun trip when i went in 2000. But i was too young to enjoy vegas much at the time.

xxxx
    Wow scan already that has come up so quick! How exciting x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry butterfly

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NFT For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MWL -can you please put me i against the 12th?
    Thx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Hi Ladies!

Hope you are all well! Just popping into update the chart, please let me know if i have missed anyone- i went back a few pages but i have been a bit of a space cadet of late. Apologies if i missed anyone or messed up.

Roxy84, Flexibaby, Number3, Heids89 - how are you all going? Have you tested yet?? for you all

xx
    Going crazy but I'm holding out until Tuesday morning to see if AF will arrived. Cramps and lower back pains are continuing and I am crazy bloated, but the bloating could just be pre-af sympton. Time will tell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Wine time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Utterly depressed today my car broke and is going to cost a few hundred to fix, DH confronted me about my girls trip to Vegas and basically said he thinks I shouldn't going if I want a baby so badly coz we need to save (which is probably right) but still deflating to have to tell me friend I can't go, plus I look fat in all the photos taken at dinner last night. DHs cousins husband got held up at his work this morning and shot by the robber (he is ok but in hospital) and I'm just over it all :/ sorry needed to vent, probably suffering pms lol. I need to c more BFPs to cheer me 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Wine time
    Ditto
    Af showed up today super early... was not due till wed..
    Celebrating w a girly night... watching magic mike and having a glass of wine... or two hehe

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunseeker For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (02-02-2013)