Closed Thread
Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So is anyone trying anything different this cycle to improve your chances??

Let's make February the biggest month for BFP's yet!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Maybe ill dress up in a super girl outfit when we DTD? Might give me super powers?...maybe not lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha! do it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel almost silly to say I am happy to be on Cd1. After 2.5 days of spotting (which never happens to me) I finally got some kind of af going this arvo, which gives me a clean slate and starts me on the journey for my Feb bfp.

I picked up my preseed so we are all ready to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Banana. Channy! Do it!! If anything it will make it a bit of fun.

I tried alternating between lying on my back and front for 15min each after DTD last cycle. It technically worked. But it wasn't a sticky bean.

I read somewhere that a lot of women can have a tilted cervix/uterous and lying on your back can make it harder for the swimmers to get in. Figured it couldnt hurt to switch it up a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    can I plz be put down as unsure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Maybe ill dress up in a super girl outfit when we DTD? Might give me super powers?...maybe not lol
    Couldn't hurt Channy & I'm sure hubby would LOVE it

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    I feel almost silly to say I am happy to be on Cd1. After 2.5 days of spotting (which never happens to me) I finally got some kind of af going this arvo, which gives me a clean slate and starts me on the journey for my Feb bfp.

I picked up my preseed so we are all ready to go!
    I haven't read much on preseed - is it beneficial even if you already have plenty of ewcm?

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Banana. Channy! Do it!! If anything it will make it a bit of fun.

I tried alternating between lying on my back and front for 15min each after DTD last cycle. It technically worked. But it wasn't a sticky bean.

I read somewhere that a lot of women can have a tilted cervix/uterous and lying on your back can make it harder for the swimmers to get in. Figured it couldnt hurt to switch it up a bit.
    Interesting theory MWL... I'm not comfortable laying on my back for very long, I tend to switch to my tummy pretty soon after dtd and I did think to myself the other day if not being on my back was reducing our chances.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

OK... I'm definitely trying that alternating between stomach & back thing... hmmm... I wonder if rolling down a hill would help? oooh ... or somersaults???

I'm trying SMEP... I had it all planned out for last cycle before I got sick & missed dtd at all the crucial times ... so hopefully I stay well this cycle & the plan works.

I like the costume idea too... DH would probably prefer Lara Croft to Supergirl though

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais - I don't know. It can't hurt! I was under the impression it created the best environment for sperm to travel (but that I think is what the ewcm is for), but maybe a little couldn't hurt? I don't use the full dose (well i didn't with ds ttc). I have unreliable ewcm which is why I used it with ds. Like last cycle I got the most tiny bit of ewcm so I don't think I always produce a lot.

One thing else I am trying to do which I read someone else mention, was to drink lots of fluid. How silly of me, that it didnt occur to me that sometimes I am great at drinking fluid and sometimes not. Of COURSE something wet based needs fluid in your system to be at its best. So I am trying to up my water intake, and for no other reason but I thought it may help was to eat more premium yoghurt.. I think somewhere in my head I think creamy yoghurt = creamy cm ahahaha

lol @ Funchu. If you have the energy to somersault after bd I would give it a whirl ahahaha Me... I am such a boy when it comes to post bd. Ijust wanna nap and dh wants to cuddle ahahaha

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha! You ladies are hysterical. Spice it up in the bedroom with sexy outfits ladies, it works! Preseed is good for sperm viability so I would assume that even if you have EWCM it would be good. Just don't use too much! I started using if for the first time last cycle, only used 1g and that was almost too much! I'm going to see a naturopath tomorrow. I have a feeling my LP is too short. It's only 11 days. So we'll see about how to lengthen that. We're also DTD every 2 days for the entire month, not just the 2 weeks in the middle. I like the laying on my stomach afterwards. Makes more sense that on your back. I've also heard doggy-style is your friend in TTC.....

So FX one of those works because if this month we don't get a BFP we have to hold off for 2 months before we can try again. We're traveling back home for Christmas next year and I can't be 8 months pregnant and fly!! Plus, there are way too many birthdays in Dec in our family and we struggle to celebrate them all properly as it is.