Closed Thread
Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    I tested today at 10dpo and got a BFN. Boo hoo. I will test tomorrow and the next day if AF doesn't arrive. My boobs are huge and really sore. The sorest they have been in the 12months TTC, however I know that years ago when I had longer cycles I would often get really sore boobs so I am not thinking much of it. I am currently on CD34 - I normally have 26-29 day cycles but this month has been thrown out of whack due to late ovulation.

hoping for the best!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I have my fx for u mumsical, it's about u turn I reckon

Anyone know where I can order a custom basketball jersey onesie? My DH is a HUGE basketball fan and I would love to get something cute made up to surprise him when we get a sticky BFP
    Amazon.com has official American NBA onesie jerseys sooooo cute! My DH is also a bball fan, so I've thought of getting his favourite team jersey. You could maybe get one of those & get a patch sewn over the player name at the back with your last name?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Amazon.com has official American NBA onesie jerseys sooooo cute! My DH is also a bball fan, so I've thought of getting his favourite team jersey. You could maybe get one of those & get a patch sewn over the player name at the back with your last name?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Thanks will check it out

So today I found out that one of my close friends wants to go to Vegas for her bday in April and I'm think I might go...

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks will check it out

So today I found out that one of my close friends wants to go to Vegas for her bday in April and I'm think I might go...
    That's a great idea, something to look forward to and count down too!!!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumsical - good luck!!

Channy - I agree, try Etsy. The NBA website does customized jerseys for adults so maybe you can get DH one that says "#1 Dad" or something if you can't find the onsie. Definitely go to Vegas. We've booked a trip to Italy in May and it's great to have something else to focus on other than TTC.

Just got back from the GP and my progesterone levels look good! She gave me a referral for the FS apt I have in May but kept saying, "you aren't gonna need this. Next time I see you, you'll have a big smile on your face." Love her. Now I just need to decide when I'm going to test. Sunday is when my period would normally be due but I've started on Vitex so who knows when "late" will be officially!

Has anyone taken Vitex? How far back did it set your period? I'm starting to get the testing bug and I'm only 8DPR

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Is vitex supposed to delay ur period? I thought it just made ur cycles shorter?

Ur gp sounds so nice! I can't find a good one :/

Thanks
    Reviews

Ah so cute! DH mates call him Vellz so I though Baby Vellz would appropriate hehe
    Attached Images

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ah so cute! DH mates call him Vellz so I though Baby Vellz would appropriate hehe
    That's so cute!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I didnt get it was going to cost 84 from
    nba store :0

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is vitex supposed to delay ur period? I thought it just made ur cycles shorter?

Ur gp sounds so nice! I can't find a good one :/
    It's funny, my GP is usually a tell it straight, no B.S. but compassionate kind of doctor. Which I love because I'm the same. But since I've started TTC, she's been really excited and positive about it. It's really nice. Have your friends recommended anyone that they like?

My naturopath says Vitex regulates hormones so it does a heap of stuff, including lengthen the LP. I did ovulate on day 15 instead of my usual day 17 or 18 and had more O signs and O pain than usual. I can say that I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the right this month. She says if I still have an 11 day LP (since the Vitex is obviously doing something) then something might be wrong. Not gonna stress if AF does show on Sunday though.

Bummer that onesie is $84! It's so cute!