Closed Thread
Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

I'm trying not to get too excited... but my chart says I'm 7dpo (My guess is 6dpo as a couple of temps might be slightly dodgy) & it's looking kind of tri-phasic...i.e. I got a 2nd temp rise today, whereas 6dpo last cycle I had a dip (unfortunately not an implantation dip)... I've never been so scared to take my temperature... fx it stays high... counting down to test day (5 Feb... or will I hold out until 8 Feb?)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Except for the AF bit..Sounds like an awesome date night! Maybe go all out and go gold class for something special? Couple of drinks, m&m's and a good flick!

You never know Chan. Your turn is just around the corner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to contain my crazy excitement whilst at work.. Also really want to tell everyone on the street about it..

BUT ladies i got a 'PREGNANT 2-3' on a digi today..so hopefully bloods will also show HCG above 200 when i get results this afternoon. Im officially graduating myself to the Due Date threads.. but will continue to pop in here and update the list and keep things going for Fabulously Fertile Feb.

Wishing you oodles and oodles of babydust! I hope to see you all graduating soon too. (Feel like im giving an Oscars speach) Thankyou all SO SO much for your support and encouragement and kind words over the last few months. It really means alot to have such wonderful people so supportive and kind to each other.

xxxxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (31-01-2013),Stephii  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Trying to contain my crazy excitement whilst at work.. Also really want to tell everyone on the street about it..

BUT ladies i got a 'PREGNANT 2-3' on a digi today..so hopefully bloods will also show HCG above 200 when i get results this afternoon. Im officially graduating myself to the Due Date threads.. but will continue to pop in here and update the list and keep things going for Fabulously Fertile Feb.

Wishing you oodles and oodles of babydust! I hope to see you all graduating soon too. (Feel like im giving an Oscars speach) Thankyou all SO SO much for your support and encouragement and kind words over the last few months. It really means alot to have such wonderful people so supportive and kind to each other.

xxxxx
    Congrats again MWL. You are such a nice person and take the time out for everyone on here. Wishing you a very easy pregnancy x

Edited to correct typo.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Last edited by butterfly2013; 30-01-2013 at 13:24.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

MadeWithLove  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post

xxxxx
    lol congratulations! I'd want to shout it from the rooftops too! Hopefully I'll get to soon!! ... maybe you're a lucky charm

Thanks
    Reviews
    feel free to rub my tummy if that helps?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Congrats again MWL. You are such a nice person and take the time out for everyone on here. Wishing you a very leasy pregnancy x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    NAW! your the sweetest. thankyou!

Thanks
    Reviews

So 12 dpo for me today & got a big temp rise, felt very ill & vomited Took an IC hpt and it was negative though.

Have a docs appointment this afternoon, hubby wants me to get a blood test done because he doesn't trust the IC's, but Im such a wuss when it comes to needles:what:

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    So 12 dpo for me today & got a big temp rise, felt very ill & vomited Took an IC hpt and it was negative though.

Have a docs appointment this afternoon, hubby wants me to get a blood test done because he doesn't trust the IC's, but Im such a wuss when it comes to needles:what:

[IMG][/IMG]

oooh! that looks promising! Hate to be the one to tell you...but when you get your bfp there will be a whole lot more jabs and needles.. just close your eyes, take a deep breathe and remember that second of a sting is worth it if you get to know for sure your BFP is here!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    Im a big wuss about them too! only had my first ever BT last year! But MWL is right.. So many jabs. They did the hcg confirmation monday.. And today they took like 6 different effing vials out of me :/ BUT! i diddnt cry :P i guess it is a good cause