Closed Thread
Page 19 of 95 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    Without sounding harsh, you being at his wedding or being a bridesmaid at his wedding will neither make or break the wedding or the marriage. If it is enough to ruin their day (or her day) then foundations for it are shallow and she needs to look at her priorities.
    EXCELLENT POINT! The wedding isnt really about me. I am doing the invitations and helping make the bridesmaids dresses.. so i am contributing and im sure will do more. Like you said, if me not being there 'ruins' her day then they are getting married for the wrong reasons.

Im not temping and not really using OPKs. I did yesterday after a weird twinge and it was dark but not pos. Which means i might O ealrier than normal this month. I was more curious to know when AF will be due so i dont go crazy thinking its late etc. Wasnt sure how much the MC would mess with my cycles. So we are just DTD when we feel like it. If it happens- great. If it doesnt- great. there is always next month and so on.

Thankyou SQUIGGS too! Its hard to bring things into perspective and allow myself to feel selfish but know its ok in this instance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (15-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Hi af just arrived to count me out of jan group ( only first month if ttc bub #2) but keen to go again so put me down for feb 13th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Tin Girl View Post
    Hi af just arrived to count me out of jan group ( only first month if ttc bub #2) but keen to go again so put me down for feb 13th
    Good luck Tin Girl! It doesn't matter if it's your first month or 50th - we're all here to support each other

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Tin Girl View Post
    Welcome!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    In theory I should get my BFP this month... First mc had one AF then following cycle got my next BFP which also ended in mc, so I figure iv now had AF so next should b sticky sticky BFP!! that's my theory and I'm sticking to it! Lol
    My theory for getting my BFP is the fact we've been trying for 6 months and now first time trying Pressed plus I visited my doc so hopefully everything will fall into place and Channy we can join the due in group together along with everyone else from here!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    EXCELLENT POINT! The wedding isnt really about me. I am doing the invitations and helping make the bridesmaids dresses.. so i am contributing and im sure will do more. Like you said, if me not being there 'ruins' her day then they are getting married for the wrong reasons.

Im not temping and not really using OPKs. I did yesterday after a weird twinge and it was dark but not pos. Which means i might O ealrier than normal this month. I was more curious to know when AF will be due so i dont go crazy thinking its late etc. Wasnt sure how much the MC would mess with my cycles. So we are just DTD when we feel like it. If it happens- great. If it doesnt- great. there is always next month and so on.

Thankyou SQUIGGS too! Its hard to bring things into perspective and allow myself to feel selfish but know its ok in this instance.
    I agree with Squiggs! You will never regret getting that BFP. And I'm sure your family would understand and won't mind adding another niece or nephew to the family at any time of the year.

Thanks
    Reviews

My theory is i should fall this month just because, I have waited long enough!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    My theory for getting my BFP is the fact we've been trying for 6 months and now first time trying Pressed plus I visited my doc so hopefully everything will fall into place and Channy we can join the due in group together along with everyone else from here!!!!!
    Hp so!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry i haven't been posting much in here ladies, i've lost myself amongst the chatter. MadeWithLove could you change me to the 9th of Feb hun, I think you accidently put me down for the 7th.
    Just wondering if anybody else gets unmotivated to TTC? sometimes I just feel like giving up, I feel pathetic saying that because this is only our 2nd cycle but i've been pregnant 4 times already (we lost one) and so maybe i'm just feeling like "oh great here we go again with the stress" it almost puts me off completely but then I think of that beautiful baby reward at the end and it's all worth it again.
    Sorry for gate crashing but just wanted to bring it up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

If I hear one more celebrity baby announcement I will b committed to the loony bin honestly grr