Closed Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Is anyone else considering a break for a few months if no BFP in February so their due date isn't around Christmas time?

Both my step sons have birthdays in December/January and my DH's is on Dec 1st - not to mention 5 other family birthdays around that time! As much as I want a baby, the practical considerations are a bit overwhelming.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub
    Thats a conversation we had last night. TTC in feb, mar,&april clashes with soooo many things in our lives on the consecutive due dates.

I am torn between trying to control my life and financial strain especially in December. OR Letting TTC take its course and decide on our behalf when our due date will be.

I think that's one of the problems with TTC. You have the option to wait for a better time instead of just 'oops were pregnant'. But the catch is.. It might not happen when we want so what do you do??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Just saw that I am going to b away from DH when I o for the three days before and day of so I doubt this will b my month again
    : (
    Fx you O early or late so you can sneak in some BD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Starting to feel a bit like it will never happen. I know I'm only early days at 6months but come on world give me a break!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone else considering a break for a few months if no BFP in February so their due date isn't around Christmas time?

Both my step sons have birthdays in December/January and my DH's is on Dec 1st - not to mention 5 other family birthdays around that time! As much as I want a baby, the practical considerations are a bit overwhelming.

We are. There are way too many birthdays in Dec/Jan in our family that it's hard to celebrate them separately. DD & DH are just 2 out of 7! Plus, it's our year to go home (US) for Christmas and I have to be able to fly. Of course, that's when we'll get pregnant because we won't be actively trying.

Channy - I know how you feel. We are in month 6 as well. Every month we've been TTC we're always doing something around O time. Hard to get in some BDing with family in the next room. Some days I just ask myself, what's the point if all we're going to get is negatives. Then I have days like today where I'm so sure this is our month I just want to POAS and see a second line even though I haven't O'd yet. We'll get there hun!

Thanks
    Reviews

we are stopping until may if we don't get out bfp in feb. we aren't fan's of December birthdays and early jan. are you going to stop during march April ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    we are stopping until may if we don't get out bfp in feb. we aren't fan's of December birthdays and early jan. are you going to stop during march April ?
    That's the plan Disney. Hopefully we won't need to, but basically during that time we won't be preventing falling pregnant, but I'll take a break from temping, opks, etc - just dtd when we feel like it, not worrying about when I'm going to O. If we happen to catch the egg during that time then so be it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the plan Disney. Hopefully we won't need to, but basically during that time we won't be preventing falling pregnant, but I'll take a break from temping, opks, etc - just dtd when we feel like it, not worrying about when I'm going to O. If we happen to catch the egg during that time then so be it!

actually that's a good idea, I was going to reinstate condoms, but I like your idea better

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Starting to feel a bit like it will never happen. I know I'm only early days at 6months but come on world give me a break!
    big hugs channy. x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sunseeker For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    actually that's a good idea, I was going to reinstate condoms, but I like your idea better
    we will definitely have a break if we have not conceived by next month.
    we have both children born in Dec...three would just be one too many birthdays close to Christmas

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I don't feel like I can afford to have a break, I'm not fussy about Christmas bdays, no one in our family has bdays around then so no biggy