+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mellisa369 View Post
    Thank you everyone ! and yes both partners know about the situation . partner number 2 could care less , but partner number one is gonna stay to find out . thanks again !
    this is how mine was also. we are still together and have another child. we get married this year. i hope it all works out happily for you as well. xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazyfamily For This Useful Post:

mellisa369  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you missed a period in May and had an ultrasound around the 15 th of July you would have been 7-8ish weeks. It would have showed up on the ultrasound.
    If you fell pregnant towards the middle to end of June it might have not showed up. However it's strange there was no sac on the ultrasound.
    Usually at a 5 week mark they can see a sac.
    When exactly did you stop sleeping with partner 1?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad some of the other ladies could help out more.

I did mean a ttc type chart earlier, should have worded it better sorry.

From following what the other ladies are saying it does seem more likely the partner 1 is the father. But I still think dna is the best way to go.

Hopefully everything works out and the result is what you want :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

mellisa369  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Whos the father ?! :( help ! please !

Maybe the spotting you had at the end of May was actually your period? This would mean that you conceived around mid June and would align with your first ultrasound and your doctors approximate due date. It would also mean that in the 2-3rd week of july you might have only been 5-6 weeks along and maybe still too early to see much on the scan. In this scenario the baby would still be partner 1's, however given that you are a little sketchy with dates - i would get a DNA test to be double sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry OP but why have you posted the same thread twice?? I'm confused!

I wish you all the luck and hope it's partner 1 for ur sake....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you to everyone ! and i stopped sleeping with partner one on june 27th (last day we had sex) . and i had spotting mid may though , right after ovulation . and the same thread twice because i had more detail to add to this one but i did not know how to edit the first one lol-.-

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you had a positive 7 days after first sleeping with partner 2 then it is definitely partner 1's baby. The earliest you will get a positive on a HPT is 9-10 DPO and at that point it would be so light you would barely be able to see the line.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberry55 For This Useful Post:

mellisa369  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea when i had taken the test the lines showed up so quick and so dark it really makes me wonder . i bought the test from the dollar tree !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Whos the father ?! :( help ! please !

Who told you they saw nothing? Did you see your gp or someone else to discuss the results or just the ultrasound tech said they saw nothing?

Reason I ask is I had an ultrasound with my second bub and the tech asked Me if I'd done a pregnancy test because she couldn't find anything. But then mumbled something Bout things measuring 7weeks (que me freaking out because 7 weeks and no baby would not be good!)

But then someone who knew what they were doing had a look and very quickly went "that's your uterus, that's the sac and there's your baby" and she said I was 5 weeks & 4 days.

So if it was just the ultrasound tech who said they found "nothing" maybe they were just incompetent.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    i didn't get an ultra sound from very professional people , they were amish . they told me they aresnt even able to tell the sex of the baby because i guess they didn't have the chance to learn it haha .