+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Neighbours dog barking non stop

Give it bones, spray it with the hose. Keep complaining to the council.

We had a similar situation NON stop barking and dp rang the council said if this dog ends up dead its your problem. (He wouldn't of done a thing it was just to try and make neighbours actually do something or take the dog away!!) now we haven't had a problem!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are the neighbours home when this happens? If so, id be getting dh to go and knock on the door each time it happens. Or you could get one of those pump up fire alarm things and blast it at their house.

If they're not home and say, sleep during the day, well, maybe you feel like listening to some thumping duf duf music during the day

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'd be going as far as ringing RSPCA on them, they have no idea how to look after a dog, it's obviously very bored.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

When your out leave your stereo on full blast!! Hopefully it will annoy them just as much. I'm a bish like that though. My neighbours would always have huge parties so I would go out and play German music full blast from 6 am!! Lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

Twoalready  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Often city councils have barking regulations on their website. Our councils allows a certain number of barks per hour as acceptable, above that is nuisance. Maybe you could print that out and show them they can't have their dog bark all day even if they want to. Crazy people!
    But I wouldn't recommend throwing food/bones over. That is my biggest fear with my dog. He has a severe beef allergy. If someone threw a bit of steak over to him it would be enough to kill him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Neighbours dog barking non stop

I will have a look thanks Bezzy. I wouldn't throw food over, mainly because I'm not spending our money to deal with their dog, on principle I won't spend money That I could be using on my kids because they are bad pet owners. I will call their real estate again I think too.

I really don't want to move, I love our house and our area apart from their dog and we live 2 minutes from my sons school which is ideal. I'm hoping to god they move, or get evicted.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Neighbours dog barking non stop

I would go and bang on their door whenever it barks. Actually no, I would send hubby over because I'm a chicken haha

That may be annoying enough to them that they might actually get the picture and do something about it.

We were in the exact same position when I was its with ds2 but luckily when dh finally spoke to them they fixed it straight away. So I really feel for you :-(

Hope you can get it sorted!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    someone suggested RSPCA, I'd ring them for sure!!!