+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Implantation bleeding or early period?

Hello. I think that I am going through implantation bleeding but like the internet says everyone is different. I'm looking for people who experienced something similar to me and were pregnant as a result or if you turned out to be not pregnant!

We had intercourse the days before ovulation and every day during and after but I just didn't think of it. Didn't realise that I had lost track of the dates :X
    On the day after I ovulated on the 28th of dec, 14 days before my period, I had brown blood on my panties I thought there was strange discharge after sex a day before but thought nothing of it. The brown blood wasn't a lot, then nothing for days. Had strange symptoms but that could all be in my head.
    Then on the fifth day it started with dots that were clear with a pink tinge and by the end of the day enough for a liner. It was watery pink, turning to a salmon colour as it got heavier did not get heavier all that day and night. Still watery. That day the cramps were worse then other days. Now on the 3rd of January (The next day) the blood is bright red and enough to use a pad heavier than any other day.

My period only goes for two days normally and is so heavy i can't get up so this seems to be different. I have also had a temperature since the day after ovulation.

My period still isn't due for a week.
    Could this be that period? It seems to be abnormally early.
    We have never had any luck in the past but we have been living healthier and it has been very warm and I have been physically active so I won't rule out pregnancy but like I said looking for people with similar experiences. Should I worry about the bright red blood that is heavier?

Blood that started this morning heavier than spotting but not as heavy as my period. Bright red. Is pretty much almost gone. Now spotting again.
    Last edited by merin; 03-01-2013 at 18:23.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sounds like a chemical pregnancy?? I don't know I would give it a few days and POAS. All the bleeding up until the bright red sounds like ovulation spotting than implantation bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Sounds like a chemical pregnancy?? I don't know I would give it a few days and POAS. All the bleeding up until the bright red sounds like ovulation spotting than implantation bleeding.
    I have never had ovulation spotting in my time not since early teens. I usually have very very heavy periods and cannot walk or get up even. They only last two days and have never been early. This isn't even that painful compared to my normal cramps. Could just be hormones but there was mucus accompanying the brown blood and pink discharge so could be the other way too. Guess ill wait and see. It's disconcerting either way.
    Thankyou for your input