+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default my elective csection was the best

Just been reflecting on my births with friends and thought I'd share. I was miserable about a cs before and during recovery. Now I'm over it and realised my cs was my best beautiful birth. My vbs memories are negative, I remember the pain, panic, tiredness. I don't even remember their first cries.

My memories of my elective cs are so much more positive. I also felt out of control at first but not like vb, I loved being able to feel bub coming out with a smile on my face, I remember his cry clearly and the first time I saw his face.
    Thought I'd share my positive experience for those nervous or feeling down about a cs like I was.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suzymama For This Useful Post:

bluerhapsody  (29-01-2013),giggle berry  (22-01-2013),Sanchia  (31-07-2013),Shell P  (11-01-2013),Tinkers  (04-01-2013),Windupbird  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default my elective csection was the best

I agree! I had a c-section as my baby was breech and declined to have an ECV. I was worried about it all and the recovery but it really wasn't as bad as I made it out to be in my head prior. I had a spinal instead of epidural so I was able to get up after 4hrs and have a shower and get around which was great! Now almost 8 weeks on (tomorrow), I'm feeling great and bubs has settled nicely! There needs to be more positivity with c-sections.

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lauzy83 For This Useful Post:

Falkor  (20-03-2013),Windupbird  (04-06-2013)