+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default *Spin Off* What's the strangest thing/s YOU do?!

For all those that have to match peg colours, why don't you buy wooden pegs - what a time saver that would be for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully Waiting View Post
    Im addicted to Jif. It cleans everything and smells nice. I use it all the time.
    I know its weird to quote myself but I must have just had a nesting moment, I just went and jiffed all the doors in the house and cleaned the laundry walls. I think I might do the windows next- windex time!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: *Spin Off* What's the strangest thing/s YOU do?!

Quote Originally Posted by LeighB View Post

And another thing that i do that is easy to hide so nobody knows that i do it is when i walk on a path or something i count how many steps i take in each section and i wont step on the cracks.
    I do this, but only when I'm walking on my own. But I count almost everything. Sometimes I count seconds & often don't notice I'm doing it until I get up to like 200 & think "Why am I counting?". I also like to count the number of letters in names i.e. my first name has 8 letters... and I like to know what a name is backwards (& I looove palindromes e.g. glenelg)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post

Oh I read magazines back to front.
    Me too! ... I think I must have been Japanese in a past life as Japanese is written top to bottom, right to left, back to front! (I'm also obsessed with Japanese designs & artwork, stories, culture & did Japanese at school) ... but I hate it when people read the last page of a book first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I can't stand the way DH chops/slices onions and tomatoes.. I won't eat anything he cooks because of this :-/ it really really makes me anxious lol
    And in my car you can set the actual air con temp to a certain degree... 23 or 19.5 etc ... I can not/will not put it on a half degree because I think it's just too hard on the air conditioner lol so weird!!! (I have not told DH that one because he would enjoy annoying me with that!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahsince1985 View Post
    Me too!!! Everyone calls it my pig noise - My sister does it too
    I never realised how many weird things I did until I read this thread! I do this same throat scratching thing...

I have to dry my ears with a cotton tip every morning. I also blow my nose every night after washing my face (with a specific method that I won't bother describing) and always dry my face with tissues at night. My shower routine is always the same too...

...and I sometimes do this thing where I run my thumb nail around the outside of my other nails then under each nail. DH hates it. If we're touching when I do it (e.g. sitting on the couch) he'll move away.

I hate it when people crack their knuckles.

Sometimes I get freaked out if I think about the bones in my fingers & I can't stand squeezing my finger so that I can feel the bone.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    For all those that have to match peg colours, why don't you buy wooden pegs - what a time saver that would be for you
    I don't like using wooden pegs on silk or pantyhose as they catch & I hate having little pulls in my clothes! I have often considered buying all pegs in the same colour though

Thanks
    Reviews

When I turn the volume on the TV up or down, it always has to be an even number. I don't know why, it just HAS to! Lol.

And when I hang out washing, it has to be hung out a certain way...I start with all of my sons clothes - socks and undies first, then shirts, shorts, jumpers/long sleeve and then pants. Everyone's clothes on a separate section. It's just...more organized!
    Last edited by ~ElectricPink~; 04-01-2013 at 09:48.

babalooba is offline Being a brother is better than being a superhero
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a few pretty standard ones I think.
    I don't like the feeling of the concrete garage floor on my feet. You know the floor i'm talking about, not the rough outside concrete but it's smooth weird concrete. Most of the time I will put on shoes to go in there but if I don't I will walk on my toes. Ugh its terrible.
    I always clean my house and wash my dishes in the same order. Its out of the question to vacuume the floors first, that has to be done last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The weirdest one would be that I bite the inside of my cheeks...ALL.THE.TIME.

It's a strange habit I've had since I was a child and I am yet to be able to break it.